ePub History of Singapore Architecture: The Making of a City download
by Jane Ferguson,Jane Beamish
Jane Beamish, Jane Ferguson. G. Brash, 1985 - Architecture - 182 pages.
Jane Beamish, Jane Ferguson. From inside the book. The Foundations 18191823. East West Perspectives on 21st Century Urban Development: Sustainable. J. F. Brotchie,Peter Newton,Peter Hall,John Dickey Snippet view - 1999.
A History of Singapore Architecture book. Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. Start by marking A History of Singapore Architecture: The Making of a City as Want to Read: Want to Read saving. Start by marking A History of Singapore Architecture: The Making of a City as Want to Read: Want to Read savin. ant to Read. See a Problem? We’d love your help.
Jane Beamish; Jane Ferguson (1 December 1985). A History of Singapore Architecture: The Making of a City. Graham Brash (Pt. Ltd. pp. 90–91. Jane Beamish; Jane Ferguson (1 December 1985). 91–92. Brash, 1985 - 182 sivua. Management of Success: The Moulding of Modern Singapore Kernial Singh Sandhu,Paul Wheatley Rajoitettu esikatselu - 1989. Brotchie,Peter Newton,Peter Hall,John Dickey Otenäkymä - 1999. p. 47. ISBN 978-9971947972. This Singaporean biographical article is a stub.
ISBN 13: 9789971947972.
Jane Beamish, Jane Ferguson (1989). Singapore: Graham Brash. National Library Board of Singapore, Infopedia: Swan & Maclaren. Singapore Institute of Architects.
A history of Singapore architecture. the making of a city. by Jane Beamish Architecture. Published 1985 by G. Brash in Singapore. Bibliography: p. 178. Includes index.
History of Singapore Architecture: The Making of a City. Singapore Architecture portrays the fascinating architectural heritage of Asia's crossroads city. The Swan & Maclaren: A Story of Singapore Architecture. Singapore's exotic mix of people and colourful history is reflected in the city's architecture. The early temples, shophouses and colonial monuments are documented, through to the growth of the modern city and a skyline which reflects Singapore's role as a global city. The broad spectrum of Singapore's buildings is displayed with private houses, public buildings, public housing, shrines, mosques and office towers.
- Tokyo: Labyrinth City (Architecture in Context Series) ebook
- Skateboarding, Space and the City: Architecture and the Body ebook
- Walls Have Feelings: Architecture, Film and the City ebook
- Competition Law and Policy in Singapore ebook
- Lessons for students in architecture ebook
- The History of the City ebook
- History City: A Celebration of Architecture in Glasgow ebook
- Bibliographic Essays on the Architecture of the Ancient City of Rome: The City of Rome ebook
- Toponymics: A Study of Singapore Street Names (Geography Environment Research) ebook
- Baroque (Architecture of the World 1) ebook