ePub The Abbeys and Priories of Medieval England download
by Colin Platt
Books for People with Print Disabilities. Internet Archive Books. Uploaded by station21. cebu on September 24, 2019. SIMILAR ITEMS (based on metadata). Terms of Service (last updated 12/31/2014).
Be the first to ask a question about The Abbeys and Priories of Medieval England. Lists with This Book. This book is not yet featured on Listopia.
Author - Colin Platt, the author of The Castle in Medieval England and Wales. Book is as new and is giftable. The only marks on book are the Ex Libris stamps inside front and back cover. Barnes and Noble, Publishers.
Large book, but I do not think the overly glossy nature helps particularly the pictures. A very interesting and factual book about the Abbeys and Priories of England both working and those that are ruins. Nice photographs to accompany the text.
Collins Guide to the Ruined Abbeys of England, Wales and Scotland Hardcover. Large book, but I do not think the overly glossy nature helps particularly the pictures. Good section on highlights of each building, but often no pictures of these. Very informative and value for money book.
Platt, Professor Colin (1984). The Abbeys and Priories of Medieval England. a b "Beaulieu Attractions". Medieval Cistercian abbey in England. Secker & Warburg. p. 169. ISBN 0-436-37557-5. Retrieved 22 December 2014. php?title Beaulieu Abbey&oldid 925412141".
Colin Platt's books include "The English Medieval Town", "Medieval England: A Social History and Archaeology from the Conquest to 1600" and "The Architecture of Medieval Britain: A Social History" which won the Wolfson Prize for 1990. This book is intended for undergraduate/6th form courses on medieval England, option courses on demography, medicine, family and social focus. The "black death" and population decline is central to A-level syllabuses on this period.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Abbeys and Priories in England and Wales, Bryan Little, Batsford 1979. The Abbeys and Priories of Medieval England, Colin Platt, Secker & Warburg 1984. Bare Ruined Choirs, David Knowles, Cambridge University Press 1959. Title page of the Valor from the National Archives showing King Henry.
- England in the Fifteenth Century (Harlaxton Mediaeval Studies) ebook
- The Archaeology of Medieval England ebook
- Ancient and Medieval England Beginnings to 1509 (Harbrace History of England Part 1) (Pt. 1) ebook
- The Batsford Companion to Medieval England ebook
- Cathedrals and Abbeys of England and Wales: The Building Church, 600-1540 ebook
- Studies on the Personal Name in Later Medieval England and Wales (Studies in Medieval Culture) ebook
- Introduction to the Administrative History of Medieval England (Studies in Mediaeval History, Vol 7) ebook
- A Visitor's Companion to Tudor England ebook
- Abbeys: Journal Articles/Architecture Series/A-2163 (Architecture series--bibliography) ebook
- Abbeys of Yorkshire ebook