ePub Social Research Techniques for Planners download
by Gordon E. Cherry,Thomas L. Burton
See a Problem? We’d love your help.
See a Problem? We’d love your help. Details (if other): Cancel. Thanks for telling us about the problem.
by Thomas L. Burton, Gordon E. Cherry.
Additional related names. Cherry Gordon Emanuel. Bibliography: p. 131-134.
Natural resource policy in Canada' - subject(s): Natural resources, Environmental policy. Guidelines for urban open space planning' - subject(s): City planning, Planning, Open spaces, Recreation areas. Asked in Authors, Poets, and Playwrights
Learn More at LibraryThing. Thomas L Burton at LibraryThing.
ISBN 9780047110023 (978-0-04-711002-3) Hardcover, Allen & Unwin, 1970. Learn More at LibraryThing.
Discover Book Depository's huge selection of Gordon E Cherry books online. Free delivery worldwide on over 20 million titles.
Together, let's build an Open Library for the World. HT109 B8. The Physical Object. August 15, 2010 History. found in the catalog.
Book Condition: Former Library book
Book Condition: Former Library book. Great condition for a used book! Minimal wear. 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Thomas L. Burton (Auteur), Gordon E. Cherry (Auteur).
- Limitations of Social Research (Aspects of modern sociology; social research) ebook
- Building Competences for Spatial Planners: Methods and Techniques for Performing Tasks with Efficiency (Natural and Built Environment Series) ebook
- The relationship between usefulness and style of secondary publication: An experimental information service for planners (Design of information ... social sciences, research reports : Series B) ebook
- Social Surveys For Soc Planners ebook
- Research in Social Work ebook
- Do It Yourself Social Research ebook
- Surveys in Social Research (Contemporary Social Research) ebook
- What Successful Literacy Teachers Do: 70 Research-Based Strategies for Teachers, Reading Coaches, and Instructional Planners ebook
- Introduction to Social Research: With Applications to the Caribbean ebook
- Techniques in HIV Research ebook