ePub A Guide to Fashion Sewing download
by Connie Amaden-Crawford
A Guide to Fashion Sewing book.
A Guide to Fashion Sewing book.
Amaden-Crawford Connie. A Guide to Fashion Sewing (+ DVD). French fashion - Fashion has been important industry and cultural export of France since the seventeenth century, and modern haute couture originated in Paris in the 1860s. Lolita fashion - A Kuro Lolita in Harajuku, Tokyo. Lolita fashion (ロリータ・ファッション, Rorīta fasshon?.
Amaden-Crawford has added convenient metric measurement equivalents to the text, helpful project checklists to aid self-assessment of completed project, and 1/2 scale patterns to make sample garment assembly easier than ever before. Format Mixed media product 398 pages.
Customs services and international tracking provided.
For Sale is a brand new version of A Guide To Fashion Sewing by Connie Amaden-Crawford and this book is ready for immediate shipment. Tell us if something is incorrect.
Автор: Amaden-crawford, Connie Название: Guide to fashion sewing Издательство: A & C. .
Connie Amaden-Crawford is President and CEO of Fashion Patterns by Coni, a member of the Sewing Hall of Fame, and a licensed designer for The McCall Pattern Company under the Butterick label. Country of Publication.
Connie Amaden-Crawford. A classic book on garment sewing. Great illustrations and easy-to-understand descriptions. From Library Journal. The author outlines an 18-step theory, for sewing any garment, that is intended to eliminate the need to consult direction sheets. The theory may work for the majority of garments, but many pattern direction sheets offer helpful hints for assembling the pieces peculiar to the specific garment. If you're new to sewing garments from patterns, this is a god-send1. One person found this helpful.
Connie Amaden-Crawford (author). Paperback 208 Pages, Published: 29/01/2015. Fashion Sewing: Advanced Techniques guides the reader through a range of intermediate and advanced skills, such as tailoring, sewing with knits, inserting linings and facings and how to sew a wide range of design variations for collars, pockets and sleeves. This comprehensive guide is an ideal accompaniment to the first book in the series, Fashion Sewing: Introductory Techniques, but it will also enable those with little sewing experience to master their fashion sewing skills and create beautiful, garments.
A Guide to Fashion Sewing, 5th Edition, provides a comprehensive fashion sewing education for beginning and experienced sewers alike. Readers will learn how to assemble and construct designs of various styles using proven industry methods for more than 100 sewing applications. Chapters cover everything from sewing equipment, measurements, and pattern selection to actual garment assembly. Filled with easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions and large, clear illustrations, this book is an indispensible resource for creating fashionable and professional-looking garments.
- Sewing: A Beginner's Step-By-Step Guide to Stitching by Hand and Machine (Craft Workbooks) ebook
- Sewing and Serging Skill Sheets, Clothing: Fashion, Fabrics Construction ebook
- Sewing VISUAL Quick Tips ebook
- The BurdaStyle Sewing Handbook: 5 Master Patterns, 15 Creative Projects ebook
- Vintage Notions: An Inspirational Guide to Needlework, Cooking, Sewing, Fashion and Fun ebook
- Sewing is Fun ebook
- Singer Simple Sewing Guide: Essential Machine-Side Tips and Techniques ebook
- Monograms: The Art of Embroidered Letters (Sewing): The Art of Embroidered Letters (Sewing) ebook
- The busy woman's sewing book: A guide to sewing a workable wardrobe with efficient, yet professional sewing techniques ebook
- Sewing Australian Style : 20 Easy to Sew Applique Designs ebook