ePub Way it Was: New York, 1850-90 download
by Clarence P. Hornung
See a Problem? We’d love your help.
See a Problem? We’d love your help. Details (if other): Cancel. Thanks for telling us about the problem.
By Clarence P. Hornung. The graphics and text convey the throb of a growing metropolis before progress became synonymous with despoilation. Some of the best of these are street scenes of the laying of steam pipes and electric cables.
Clarence Pearson Hornung was born June 12, 1899, the son of Jules S. .1978: The Way it Was in the . New York: Abbeville Press, 1978. 1991: Advertising Designs of Walter Dorwin Teague. and Carrie Pfaelzer Hornung. He studied at City College of New York (. One of Hornung's well-known works is the Handbook of Designs and Devices first published in 1932. In 1972 Abrams Books published Hornung's Treasury of American Design, an anthology of popular art in two volumes. New York: Art Direction Book Company, 1991. a b Who's Who in American Art 1959. Hornung is a pictorial view of America from 1850 to 1890. This book is in good condition with no markings, tears or creases. There is wear to the dust jacket.
The Way It Was In The . by Clarence P. From the flap: This book is a verbal and visual tribute to America's exciting past. Extracts from the writings of historic figures and literary giants - Washington, Franklin, Lincoln, Irving, Cooper, Greeley, Thoreau, Mark Twain, Whitman, Sandburg and others provide an anthology accompanying the picturesque tapestry woven throughout its pages.
A U. S. A. : A Pictoral Panorama of America, 1850-1890.
A book by Clarence P. The Way It Was in the U.
Discover Book Depository's huge selection of Clarence P Hornung books online. Way it Was. Clarence P. A Source Book of Antiques & Jewelry Designs. Free delivery worldwide on over 20 million titles.
New York: George Braziller, In. 1976.
Clarence Pearson Hornung was born June 12, 1899, the son of Jules S. New York: George Braziller, In.
Hornung, Clarence . 1899-1997. Immediate Source of Acquisition Note: Seymour Durst; 2012. On this site it is impossible to download the book, read the book online or get the contents of a book
Hornung, Clarence . On this site it is impossible to download the book, read the book online or get the contents of a book. The administration of the site is not responsible for the content of the site. The data of catalog based on open source database. All rights are reserved by their owners. Download book The Way it was : New York, 1850-1890, Clarence P. Hornung (Author).
Publication, Distribution, et. New York. Schocken Books, (c)1977. C) 2017-2018 All rights are reserved by their owners. Physical Description: xi, 212 p. : ill. ;, 32 cm. General Note: Includes indexes. Bibliography, etc. Note: Bibliography: p. 205-207.
- Contemporary Philosophy Since 1850 ebook
- A magyar néprajztudomńy bibliográfiája 1850-1870: Tanulmányok és adatok a Kárpát-medence etnográfiájához = [Bibliographie der ungarischen ... = [sic] 1850-1870] (Hungarian Edition) ebook
- The Fall of Protection 1840-1850 ebook
- Wallpapers of France, 1800-1850 ebook
- Connoisseurs and medieval miniatures, 1750-1850 ebook
- Childbearing in American Society, 1650-1850 (The American social experience series) ebook
- The Belle Epoque of French Jewellery, 1850-1910: Jewellery Making in Paris, 1850-1910 ebook
- Digging Deeper: Using Essential Pre-1850 Records ebook
- Las romanticas: Escritoras y subjetividad en Espana, 1835-1850 / Women Writers and Subjectivity in Spain, 1835-1850 (Feminismos / Feminisms) (Spanish Edition) ebook
- Maryland's Persistent Pursuit to End Slavery, 1850-1864: Antislavery Activity Between 1850 1864 (Studies in African American History and Culture) ebook