ePub Arts Education Beyond Art: Teaching Art in Times of Change download
by Michel Van Der Aa,Franz Billmayer,Bernard Darras,Willem Elias,Arnon Grunberg,Barend Van Heusden,Pascal Gielen
Arts Education Beyond Art calls for a new artistic and pedagogical consciousness focused on art's cognitive and social processes rather than the qualities of the artistic artifact.
Arts Education Beyond Art calls for a new artistic and pedagogical consciousness focused on art's cognitive and social processes rather than the qualities of the artistic artifact. The contributors to this volume (composers, professors, administrators, theorists, artists, actors and writers, among others) argue that art education should be embraced as a social practice; instructors have to teach students to look at life with and through art, and not the other way around. ISBN 10: 9078088850 ISBN 13: 9789078088851.
Teaching Art in Times of Change . People and societies thrive on a versatile and imaginative awareness. Contributors: Michel van der Aa, Franz Billmayer, Bernard Darras, Willem Elias, Pascal Gielen, Arnon Grunberg, Barend van Heusden, Susanne Keuchel, Aernout Mik, Charlotte Mutsaers, Ramsey Nasr, Gijs Scholten van Aschat, Lode Vermeersch, Barbara Visser, Ernst Wagner. Published by Valiz/Antennae Series, 2015. Text by Michel van der Aa, Franz Billmayer, Bernard Darras, Willem Elias, Arnon Grunberg, Susanne Keuchel, Aernout Mik, Charlotte Mutsaers, Ramsey Nasr, Gijs Scholten van Aschat, Lode Vermeersch, Barbara Visser, Ernst Wagner.
Arts Education Beyond Art argues that education of the arts, both for children and adults, should focus on the qualities of the processes . Instead of teaching how to look at art, we should teach how to look at life - through art.
Composer director ww. anderaa. Michel van der Aa (Netherlands, 1970) is a truly multidisciplinary figure in contemporary music. Eigentijds RadioVier. CommunitySee all. 4,563 people like this. 4,581 people follow this. Amsterdam Baroque Orchestra & Choir.
Barend van der Meer (1659–1700) was a Dutch Golden Age still life painter. Van der Meer was born and died in Haarlem. According to the RKD he was taught by his father Jan van der Meer I and became a member of the Haarlem Guild of St. Luke in 1681
Barend van der Meer (1659–1700) was a Dutch Golden Age still life painter. Luke in 1681. In 1683 he married and moved to Amsterdam. He was a follower of Willem Kalf and is known for still-life paintings and vanitas pieces. He was the brother of the landscape painter Jan Vermeer van Haarlem. Barend van der Meer on Artnet.
Practical, inspiring and informative, this book is the artist's bible on color. Aimed at painters in particular and visually creative people in general, Artist's Color Manual is an important resource for artists, designers, art students and educators alike. It looks at all the crucial aspects of color in four absorbing sections. Artist's Color Manual.
The MA Programs in Art + Education envision a radical space where contemporary art and social justice education meet
The MA Programs in Art + Education envision a radical space where contemporary art and social justice education meet. Connecting theory to practice, we explore progressive social justice approaches to teaching and artmaking, practice serving as persuasive advocates for the importance of the arts in schools and society, and work towards necessary social change in classrooms and community settings
- The development of the language arts from birth through elementary school, (The Professional education series) ebook
- The Postmodern Educator: Arts-Based Inquiries and Teacher Development (Counterpoints) ebook
- Arts as Meaning Makers, The: Integrating Literature and the Arts Throughout the Curriculum ebook
- Art and Cognition: Integrating the Visual Arts in the Curriculum (Language and Literacy Series) ebook
- Language Arts for Gifted Students (Gifted Child Today Reader) ebook
- SPECTRA PROGRAM: LEARNING TO LOOK CREATE GRADE 3 COPYRIGHT 1987 (Dale Seymour Visual Arts) ebook
- Arts in education: The use of drama and narrative : a study of outcomes ebook
- Anthropology of the Performing Arts: Artistry, Virtuosity, and Interpretation in CrossCultural Perspective ebook
- Hawaii Island Artists Friends of the Arts ebook
- Practice-led Research, Research-led Practice in the Creative Arts (Research Methods for the Arts and Humanities) ebook