ePub Land, Spirit, Power: First Nations at the National Gallery of Canada download
by Diana Nemiroff
Similar authors to follow. Please try your request again later.
Land, Spirit, Power book. See a Problem? We’d love your help. Details (if other): Cancel. Thanks for telling us about the problem.
Publication Date: 1992. Publication Name: Ottawa: National Gallery of Canada. Publisher: Centre Saidye Bronfman. Publication Date: 1984. This is Great Art Because more. Publication Date: 1981. Publication Name: Vanguard, Oct. Save to Library. Songs of Experience more. Publisher. f Canada Musée des beaux-art. ublication Date: 1986.
First Nations at the National Gallery of Canada. Includes bibliographical references. Issued also in French under title: Terre, esprit, pouvoir. Published in conjunction with the exhibition Land, spirit, power: First Nations at the National Gallery of Canada, organized by the National Gallery of Canada, and presented in Ottawa from 25 September to 22 November 1992"-T.
Close X. Learn about new offers and get more deals by joining our newsletter.
Townsend-Gault, Charlotte. National Gallery of Canada. Exhibition catalogue for 'Land, Spirit, Power' at the National Gallery of Canada, Ottawa, in 1992, a collection of contemporary art intended as a response and contribution to current discussions on questions of cultural identity, from the specific perspective of First Nations. Includes three essays, and data on each artist. This book can be found in ICP Library.
Land, Spirit, Power: First Nations at the National Gallery of Canada. Ottawa, Ontario: National Gallery of Canada, 1992. Vancouver Sun, 30 April 1997, p. B4. Off, Carol. On the edge of a knife: Robert Davidson's art walks a fine line between the personal and the political, the aesthetic and the anthropological. Canadian Art 11, no. 1 (Spring 1994): 28-35. On the cutting edge: Robert Davidson leads a Haida renaissance.
If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with i. k.
- Later Flemish Paintings in the National Gallery of Ireland: Seventeenth to Nineteenth Centuries ebook
- More Than Meets the Eye (National Gallery London Publications) ebook
- Canada : Land of Diversity ebook
- Dessins du don Bronfman: Catalogue (French Edition) ebook
- The National Gallery Children's Book ebook
- German Drawings in the National Gallery of Scotland ebook
- British Drawings from the National Gallery of Canada ebook
- Group of Seven (French) ebook
- The artist's eye: Francis Bacon : an exhibition of National Gallery paintings selected by the artist (Artist's eye exhibitions) ebook
- National Gallery, London ebook