ePub Sounds of the Sixties: The Stories Behind the Songs download
by Geir Keys
Sounds Of The Sixties book. See a Problem? We’d love your help.
Sounds Of The Sixties book. Details (if other): Cancel. Thanks for telling us about the problem. Sounds Of The Sixties: The Stories Behind The Songs.
We sing to top songs in the car, listen to them at work, and dance to them at parties. But, behind every top song, there’s a story and meaning maybe we didn’t hear initially. Sometimes it’s masked by the sound of the song
We sing to top songs in the car, listen to them at work, and dance to them at parties. Sometimes it’s masked by the sound of the song. For instance, an upbeat tune may have a darker meaning hidden in the lyrics. Of course, other times, the stories behind these songs are funny and insightful, making things much clearer. Be ready, because many of these true stories behind the songs might radically change how you listen to them.
Stories Behind The Songs is dedicated to the stories behind the music. Band Interviews Music History New Music News.
Story behind the song. He explained that he wrote the song at his first job in music. Paul Simon told that he wrote the song when he was 21. His job was to take the songs that the publishing company owned, go to record companies and check if any of their artists wanted to record these songs. He worked for about six months and didn't have a single song placed, so he gave them a couple of his songs as he felt guilty about taking their money. Then he got into an argument with them and said, "Look, I quit, and I'm not giving you my new song
Giriş Yap. The Stories Behind the Songs.
U2: The Stories Behind the Song is a good book for anyone wanting to know more about U.
The B-sides range from "Boy/Girl" (1979) to "Always" (2002), but there are no B-sides covered newer than that.
The song was also named one of the greatest songs of the 1990s. It was their first big hit but had a tragic inspiration. Lead singer Tony Scalzo had read an article about an elderly couple who went missing on a trip from Salado, Texas, to Temple, a mere 24-kilometer (15 mi) drive. Scalzo wanted to make the story a little happier by including lyrics such as anyone can see the road that they walk on is paved in gold, it’s always summer, they’ll never get cold. they won’t make it home, but they really don’t care. In the band’s version of the story, the couple is happy together in the afterlife. 4 ‘Jeremy’ Pearl Jam.
- Getting Along: A Fun-Filled Set of Stories, Songs and Activities to Help Kids Work and Play Together ebook
- Math Anthology - Stories, Poems, Songs - Grades Kindergarten 1 and 2 - I Can! Math Activity Program - Mathematics in Actio ebook
- Jimi Hendrix: The Stories Behind Every Song (Stories Behind the Songs) ebook
- Diane Goode's Book of Silly Stories and Songs ebook
- The Songs of Wild Birds ebook
- Art of the Sixties (Everyman Art Library) ebook
- Inside the Music of Brian Wilson: The Songs, Sounds and Influences of the Beach Boys' Founding Genius ebook
- The Songs of Distant Earth and Other Stories ebook
- Second Thoughts: Former Radicals Look Back at the Sixties ebook
- The Day Kennedy Died: A Snapshot of the Sixties ebook