ePub Aerial Muse: The Art of Yvonne Jacquette download
by Bill Berkson,Vincent Katz,Jeanne W. Fraise,Hilarie Faberman
Signed & & inscribed on the half title page: "To Colleen, Up Up & Away! Yvonne Jacquette". Light wear to the edges, otherwise this book is clean and bright, with no creases, no tears, and no markings. In stock, ready to ship now from Evanston, IL!. Signed by the artist.
Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read
Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. Start by marking Aerial Muse: The Art of Yvonne Jacquette as Want to Read: Want to Read savin. ant to Read.
Aerial landscape art. Yvonne Jacquette. LibraryThing members' description. The paintings, pastels and prints in the book present daylight and nocturnal views of cities and suburbs, factories and farmland, harbours and rivers in the US and abroad.
I am a big fan of Yvonne Jacquette and have several books about her work.
Jacquette paints from on high, either from airplanes or skyscrapers, perspectives that would seem to evoke detachment, yet her aerial landscapes are vibrantly alive and arrestingly human in their emotional valence. I am a big fan of Yvonne Jacquette and have several books about her work. This one has lots of decent repro's - not the best quality but also not the highest price book. I particularly like the fold-outs since they let you see some big landscape-style works.
Shop with confidence.
Hudson Hills Press, 2002. Softcover catalogue including a catalogue raisonné of prints, with essays by Bill Berkson and Vincent Katz, contributions by Jeanne W. Fraise. 176 pages with color reproductions. 535 West 22nd Street, New York, NY 10011.
For art criticism, I have a starting point, which is my reaction to a work of art. Translation is similar, in that I'm reacting to a work of literature.
Find nearly any book by Hilarie Faberman. Get the best deal by comparing prices from over 100,000 booksellers. Aerial Muse: The Art of Yvonne Jacquette: ISBN 9781555951580 (978-1-55595-158-0) Softcover, Hudson Hills Pr, 2002. ISBN 9780965811514 (978-658115-1-4) Softcover, Nevada Museum of Art, 1998.
- Range Unlimited: A History of Aerial Refueling ebook
- Britain, an Aerial Close-up ebook
- Aerial Photoecology ebook
- Paintings, drawings and prints; ebook
- Aerial Interdiction: Air Power and the Land Battle in Three American Wars ebook
- Dankworth's Yard (Aerial Books) ebook
- The artist's eye: Francis Bacon : an exhibition of National Gallery paintings selected by the artist (Artist's eye exhibitions) ebook
- Aerial Refuelling at Farborough ebook
- Cecil Collins 1908-1989: The Great Happiness, a Centenary Exhibition, Paintings, Drawings, and Prints Drawn from Major Private Collections ebook
- Aerial Photo Interpretation ebook