ePub Lenses for Digital SLRs download
by Ross Hoddinott
Ross Hoddinott is an award-winning photographer whose work has been a regular feature of photographic and wildlife magazines. Busch's Digital SLR Lenses book is more theory, than an aid for newbie trying to understand the impact of a particular lens.
Ross Hoddinott is an award-winning photographer whose work has been a regular feature of photographic and wildlife magazines. Knocked off a star because I still don't have a concrete idea what makes a good landscape lens.
Similar books to Lenses for Digital SLRs (Expanded Guides - Techniques).
Lenses for Digital SLRs book. Semua halaman full colors dan disertai dengan foto-foto sampel yang sangat indah, juga ada cover sisi dalam yang dapat digunakan untuk menyeting Metering dan White Balance.
A digestible, concise guide to choosing a lens for a digital SLR camera It's very easy, when investing in new camera gear, to put all your energy into choosing the right body, only for that most crucial of factors-the lens-to become an almost secondary consideration.
About Ross Hoddinott. Since winning the junior section of the BBC's Countryfile competition in 1991, and going on to win the BBC Young Wildlife Photographer of the Year award in 1995, Ross's work has been a regular feature of photographic and wildlife magazines. Ross's previous books for Photographer's Institute Press include The Expanded Guide to the Nikon D40 & D40x (9781861085177).
Автор: Hoddinott Ross Название: Lenses for Digital Slrs Издательство: GMC Классификация: Фотографическое .
Описание: In this book a leading theorist on sex and gender discusses how hidden assumptions embedded in our cultural discourses, social institutions, and individual psyches perpetuate male power and oppress women and sexual minorities.
There is a problem adding to cart. Product - Lenses for Digital SLRs.
Showing 12 of 12 results that match your query. Product - Digital Macro & Close-up Photography. There is a problem adding to cart. Lenses for Digital SLRs.
Lenses for Digital SLRs: The Expanded Guide, redresses that balance. About the Author: Ross Hoddinott is a rising name in the world of photography. Covering everything from focal length to depth of field, prime versus zoom lenses, and specialist optics, this book manages to unravel the technicalities of lenses while remaining comprehensible and reader-friendly. The book contains: Chapters on modern lens technology, wide-angle, standard and specialist lenses, the digital darkroom and more. Concise, clear information for beginner to intermediate level photographers.
- Lenses and Lens Systems (Nikon Handbook) ebook
- Contact Lens Design Tables: Tables for the Determination of Surface Radii of Curvature of Hard Contact Lenses to Give a Required Axial Edge Lift ebook
- Nikon D70s/D70 (Magic Lantern Guides) ebook
- Wide-Field Astrophotography: Exposing the Universe Starting With a Common Camera ebook
- David Busch's Nikon D300 Guide to Digital SLR Photography (David Busch's Digital Photography Guides) ebook
- Understanding contact lenses (and the correction of the abnormal eye) ebook
- David Busch's Olympus E-5 Guide to Digital SLR Photography (David Busch's Digital Photography Guides) ebook
- A Short Course in Canon Powershot G10 Photography book/ebook ebook
- CANON DSLR: The Ultimate Photographer's Guide (Digital Workflow) ebook
- David Busch’s Canon EOS 7D Guide to Digital SLR Photography (David Busch's Digital Photography Guides) ebook