ePub Seeing Time: Selections from the Pamela and Richard Kramlich Collection of Media Art download
by Robert R. Riley,Marita Sturken,Chrissie Iles,Thea Westreich,David A. Ross
ISBN-13: 978-0918471550. Why is ISBN important? ISBN. The 13-digit and 10-digit formats both work.
Marita Sturken, Chrissie Iles. Marita Sturken is a professor and chair in the Department of Media, Culture, and Communication at New York University. Her work spans the fields of cultural studies, visual culture, American studies, and memory studies with an emphasis on cultural memory, national identity, consumer culture, art, and the cultural effects of technology. Books by Marita Sturken.
by Chrissie Iles, Thea Westreich, David A. Ross, et a. Measures 9x11 inches.
Measures 9x11 inches. Articles include "Seeing in Real Time" by David A. Ross, "Time, Perception, and Sight" by Robert R. Riley, "Reimaging the Archive: Art, Technology, and Cultural Memory" by Marita Sturken and "The Formation of a Collection" by Thea Westreice.
San Francisco Museum of Modern Art ; Thea Westreich Art Advisory Services, New York.
Foreword by David A. Ross; essays Robert R. Riley, Marita Sturken, and Thea Westreich; additional contributions by Chrissie Iles. 180 pages, 8 ½ x 11 inches, hardcover with slipcase.
Plates (with essays by Chrissie Iles) include the work of Marcel Broodthaers, Jane and Louise Wilson, Thomas Struth, Bill Viola, Bruce Nauman, Vito Acconci, Matthew.
Plates (with essays by Chrissie Iles) include the work of Marcel Broodthaers, Jane and Louise Wilson, Thomas Struth, Bill Viola, Bruce Nauman, Vito Acconci, Matthew Barney and others. Shipping: US$ . 9 Within . Destination, rates & speeds.
by Marita Sturken, Chrissie Iles, Thea Westreich, Robert R. Riley, San Francisco Museum Of Modern Ar. Riley, San Francisco Museum Of Modern Art. ISBN 9780918471550 (978-18471-55-0) Softcover, San Francisco Museum, 2000. Founded in 1997, BookFinder. com has become a leading book price comparison site
Similar books and articles. Seeing Time Selections From the Pamela and Richard Kramlich Collection of Media Art. Robert R. Riley, Marita Sturken, Chrissie Iles & San Francisco Museum of Modern Art - 1999.
Similar books and articles. Le Festival des Arts des Îles Marquises. Copernicus Festival 2016: Beauty. Piotr Urbańczyk - 2016 - Zagadnienia Filozoficzne W Nauce 61:201-210.
Ross, David A. Seeing time. 1 2 3 4 5. Want to Read. Are you sure you want to remove Seeing time from your list? Seeing time. selections from the Pamela and Richard Kramlich collection of media art. by Ross, David . Marita Sturken, Chrissie Iles, Thea Westreich, Robert R. Riley. Published 1999 by San Francisco Museum of Modern Art in San Francisco, Calif.
Seeing Time: Selections From The Pamela And Richard Kramlich Collection Of Media Art - ISBNdb (books and publications). author: Robert R. Unionism, International Trade, And Trade Policy - ISBNdb (books and publications).
- Gay Rebel of the Harlem Renaissance: Selections from the Work of Richard Bruce Nugent ebook
- One Foot in the Grave: Starring Richard Wilson Annette Crosbie (BBC Radio Collection) ebook
- When Humour Becomes Painful ebook
- Bill Viola: Europaische Einsichten/European Insights : Werkbetrachtungen/Reflections on the Work of Bill Viola ebook
- Vito Acconci: Diary of a Body 1969 -1973 ebook
- The Hurricane of Time. Turn of the Century, Close of the Millennium. Selections from the Kolodzei Collection of Russian and Eastern European Art (1960 - 2000) (English and Italian Edition) ebook
- Time Out Paris Short Stories 1 (Time Out Book Of...) ebook
- American Modernism: The Francoise Harvey Rambach Collection ebook
- Time Out of Time: Essays on the Festival ebook
- Video Art ebook