ePub Colossians: A New Translation With Introduction and Commentary (Anchor Bible) download
by Markus Barth,Helmut Blanke
In these two volumes Barth has followed the structure of Ephesians: upon the praise of God (chapters 1-3) are based the admonitions (chapters 4-6). From the Inside Flap.
Colossians not only provides a new and carefully balanced analysis of this pivotal New Testament text but also chronicles the development of Christian thought as it gradually spread throughout the Roman Empire. The late Markus Barth held a chair in New Testament studies at the University of Basel in Switzerland. He was the son of the great theologian Karl Barth. About the Anchor Yale Bible Series.
Colossians (AYB), Ephesians (AYB). Markus Barth (6 October 1915 – 1 July 1994) was a Swiss scholar of theology. He lived in Bern, Basel, Berlin, and Edinburgh and was the son of the notable protestant theologian Karl Barth. From 1940 to 1953 he was a Reformed Pastor in Bubendorf near Basel. In 1947 he received a doctorate in New Testament from the University of Göttingen. B. Eerdmans Publishing Company, 2000, ISBN 0-8028-3829-4.
Barth, Markus; Blanke, Helmut. AYB. Yale University Press, 1995.
AYB. Yale University Press, 2018. Barth, Markus; Blanke, Helmut. Ranking Colossians : ranked 12. Malherbe, Abraham J. The Letters to the Thessalonians.
A Brief Introduction to the New Testament. MacDonald, Margaret . Sacra Pagina: Colossians and Ephesians.
Collins, John J. and Senior, Donald, ed. the Catholic Study Bible: The New American Bible. 2 nd ed (New York: Oxford, 2006). A Brief Introduction to the New Testament. 2 nd ed. (New York: Oxford University Press. Vol. 17, Ed. Daniel J. Harrington, . Minnesota: Liturgical, 2000). Meeks, Wayne . the Urban Christians: The Social World of the Apostle Paul (New Haven and London: Yale, 1983). Mollenkott, Virginia.
The late Markus Barth held a chair in New Testament studies at the University of Basel in Switzerland. Helmut Blanke was a student of Markus Barth’s and earned his T. at the University of Basel.
A book-by-book translation and exegesis of the New Testament that includes 27. .Colossians by Markus Barth and Helmut Blanke.
Colossians by Markus Barth and Helmut Blanke. The Letters to the Thessalonians by Abraham J. Malherbe. The First and Second Letters to Timothy by Luke T. Johnson.
- The Secret of Christian Living ebook
- The Theology of Paul the Apostle ebook
- Revelation: The Compassion and Protection of Christ (Focus on the Bible) ebook
- Know What You Believe: A Practical Discussion of the Fundamentals of the Christian Faith ebook
- The Pope Answers: John Paul II's Encyclical Letter The Mission of Christ the Redeemer ebook
- Galatians (New International Biblical Commentary) ebook
- Colossians (Brazos Theological Commentary on the Bible) ebook
- Mark: A New Translation with Introduction and Commentary (The Anchor Bible, Vol. 27) ebook
- The Letter of James: A New Translation with Introduction and Commentary (Anchor Bible, Vol 37A) ebook
- Dying and Rising with Christ: The Theology of Paul the Apostle ebook