ePub Mark: A Commentary on His Apology for the Cross download
by Robert Horton Gundry
Gundry says that Mark constitutes a straightforward defense of the apparently shameful manner of Jesus' death. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Gundry says that Mark constitutes a straightforward defense of the apparently shameful manner of Jesus' death. To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
He has been honored with the Teacher of the Year Award Robert Horton Gundry is Westmont College's after retiring from a teaching career of nearly forty years. His various areas of expertise include New Testament Greek, Eschatology (end times studies), the Gospels, and New Testament Theology. in New Testament Studies from Manchester University in 1961.
LibraryThing members' description.
Robert Horton Gundry (born 1932) is an American scholar and retired .
Robert Horton Gundry (born 1932) is an American scholar and retired professor of New Testament studies and Koine Greek. Gundry’s other published books include The Use of the Old Testament in St. Matthew’s Gospel (based on his doctoral dissertation), Sōma in Biblical Theology (arguing for a physical meaning of body, even in figurative usage), and The Old Is Better (containing new and revised essays on various topics).
The Church and the Tribulation Contemporary evangelical perspectives. Robert Horton Gundry.
Clothing Robert H Gundry.
- Exploring the Gospel of Mark (John Phillips Commentary Series) (The John Phillips Commentary Series) ebook
- Other Followers of Jesus: Minor Characters as Major Figures in Mark's Gospel (The Library of New Testament Studies) ebook
- The Gospel of Mark: Interpreting Biblical Texts Series ebook
- A Translator's Handbook on the Gospel of Mark (Helps for Translators II) ebook
- Mark the Gospel As Story ebook
- Temporal Deixis of the Greek Verb in the Gospel of Mark with Reference to Verbal Aspect ebook
- Mark: A New Translation with Introduction and Commentary (The Anchor Bible, Vol. 27) ebook
- Mark 1-8 (The Anchor Yale Bible Commentaries) ebook
- The Gospel of Mark (Randall House Bible commentary) ebook
- Preaching Mark ebook