ePub Benjamin Franklin: In Search of a Better World download
by Page Talbott
Contributors: Ellen R. Cohn, James . reen, Walter Isaacson, E. Philip Krider, Emma J. Lapsansky-Werner, J. A. Leo Lemay, Robert Middlekauff, Edmund S. Morgan, Billy G. Smith, Page Talbott.
Benjamin Franklin book. Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read.
No current Talk conversations about this book.
Contributors: Ellen R.
It is a companion book to the traveling exhibition of the same name, and is the first extensively illustrated book documenting Franklin’s life and work. The book is a collection of ten new essays by that address many aspects of Franklin’s life, including: domestic life, science, international politics, and social and political reform.
Fine in Fine DJ. Color Illustrations. Inscribed by the author on half title ISBN: 0300107994 (Franklin, Benjamin, Statesmen, Scientists, Inventors). Jonza, Nancylee Novell. Other Products from hartmannbooks (View All). The International Encyclopedia Of Dogs. The Underground Stream: The Life And Art Of Caroline Gordon.
Sharon Murphy, Benjamin Franklin Tercentenary 21. 90. 7867 Denise Venuti Free, National Constitution Center 21. 09.
New Haven: Yale University Press, 2005). org The web site of the Benjamin Franklin Tercentenary. org/franklin/ The Papers of Benjamin Franklin. org/BFWriter/ The Library Company of Philadelphia online exhibition, Benjamin Franklin: Writer and Printer. html The Library of Congress exhibition, Benjamin Franklin in His Own Words
Benjamin Franklin: In Search of a Better World examines the many facets of America’s most extraordinary founding father. Politician, diplomat, scientist, printer, and civic improver, Franklin influenced every aspect of American life, from his own time to the present. This book, designed to accompany the traveling Benjamin Franklin Tercentenary exhibition celebrating Franklin’s 300th birthday, includes essays by ten prominent scholars that offer an overview of Franklin’s life and cover the full range of his interests and achievements, illustrated by more than 265 color images―portraits, manuscripts, drawings, maps, paintings, engravings, and a plethora of Franklin's possessions, from teacups to printing equipment. This comprehensive guide, combining new scholarship with unique images―many of which have never been exhibited before―will be a must-have for anyone interested in Franklin.
- America A Concise History 3e Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin 2e ebook
- Poor Richard's Almanac ebook
- Benjamin Franklin (People Who Made History) ebook
- Discover Benjamin Franklin: Printer, Scientist, Statesman (Discovery Readers) ebook
- Fart Proudly: Writings of Benjamin Franklin You Never Read in School ebook
- Benjamin Franklin Wit and Wisdom (Americana Pocket Gift Editions) ebook
- The Papers of Benjamin Franklin, Vol. 18: Volume 18: January 1, 1771 through December 31, 1771 ebook
- Benjamin Franklin ebook
- The Papers of Benjamin Franklin, Complete Set: Volumes 1-37 ebook
- The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin (Webster's Chinese-Simplified Thesaurus Edition) (Chinese Edition) ebook