ePub Goodbye, I Love You download
by Carol Lynn Pearson
Carol Lynn Pearson has been a professional writer, speaker, and performer for many years.
Carol Lynn Pearson has been a professional writer, speaker, and performer for many years
A Stranger for Christmas by. Carol Lynn Pearson.
This book took me on a national tour with appearances on Oprah, Good Morning America, and many other major talk shows, as well as a feature in People Magazine. For numerous people, this book opened up the conversation on homosexuality. Back to Top. Shipping.
Good-Bye, I Love You. by Carol Lynn Pearson. Carol Lynn Pearson is a remarkable woman. She writes this book with such transparency of her emotions.
Carol Lynn Wright Pearson (born December 1, 1939) is an American poet, author, screenwriter, and playwright. A member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church), Pearson is best known for her book Goodbye, I Love You, a memoir of her marriage to a gay man who died of AIDS in 1984. She frequently addresses the topics of LGBT acceptance and the role of Mormon women.
2 people like this topic. Want to like this page?
Good-bye, I love you. by. Pearson, Carol Lynn. AIDS (Disease) Patients United States Biography, Authors, American 20th century Biography, Gay men United States Biography, Pearson, Carol Lynn Marriage, Pearson, Gerald. New York : Random House. inlibrary; printdisabled; ; americana.
By (author) Carol Lynn Pearson. Carol Lynn courageously stood by her former husband's side. Even when he contracted AIDS - and came home to die. show more. Close X. Learn about new offers and get more deals by joining our newsletter.
Author:Pearson, Carol Lynn. Goodbye I Love You. Each month we recycle over . million books, saving over 12,500 tonnes of books a year from going straight into landfill sites. All of our paper waste is recycled and turned into corrugated cardboard. Sold alia (381592)99. 3% positive FeedbackContact seller. Goodbye I Love You by Carol Lynn Pearson (Paperback, 1988).
- Love is the Cure: On Life, Loss and the End of AIDS ebook
- She's Not the Man I Married: My Life with a Transgender Husband ebook
- Stop Your Divorce: Save your marriage and get happy again ebook
- Anatomy of Love: The Natural History of Monogamy, Adultery, and Divorce ebook
- Falling Apart in One Piece: One Optimist's Journey Through the Hell of Divorce ebook
- Kiss Mommy Goodbye ebook
- Calling It Quits: Late-Life Divorce and Starting Over ebook
- The Way They Were: Dealing with Your Parents' Divorce After a Lifetime of Marriage ebook
- Fit to Be Tied (Signet Eclipse) ebook
- Goodbye To All That (A CSA Word Classic) ebook