ePub The Man Who was Vogue: The Life and Times of Conde Nast download
by Caroline Seebohm
Similar authors to follow.
Books for People with Print Disabilities. Internet Archive Books. Uploaded by Lotu Tii on November 14, 2012. SIMILAR ITEMS (based on metadata). Terms of Service (last updated 12/31/2014).
Details (if other): Cancel. Thanks for telling us about the problem.
See a Problem? We’d love your help. Details (if other): Cancel.
As a personal portrait, however, the book is strained and patchy; as a story of the haut monde, devoid of wit or style. The nearest approximation to tone is an occasional superciliousness: .
THE MAN WHO WAS VOGUE The Life and Times of Conde Nast. 390 pp. New York: The Viking Press. ELSIE DE WOLFE A Life in the High Style. 366 pp. New York: Atheneum.
Caroline Seebohm is a journalist who has written for the Wall Street Journal, Town & Country, Travel & Leisure, and .
Caroline Seebohm is a journalist who has written for the Wall Street Journal, Town & Country, Travel & Leisure, and House & Garden, among other publications. She is the author of the biographies No Regrets: The Life of Marietta Tree and The Man Who Was Vogue: The Life and Times of Conde Nast. She lives in New Jersey.
the life and times of Condé Nast. Published 1982 by Viking Press in New York Publishers and publishing, In library, Biography. Condé Nast (1873-1942). Published 1982 by Viking Press in New York. Publishers and publishing, In library, Biography. Includes bibliographical references and index.
No current Talk conversations about this book.
Man Who Was "Vogue" : Life and Times of Conde Nast. By (author) Caroline Seebohm.
- Elgar: His Life and Times (Composer's Life Times) ebook
- Conde Nast Traveler: 25 Years of Photography (Trade) ebook
- The King Who Lost America: A Portrait of the Life and Times of George III ebook
- Delta Blues: The Life and Times of the Mississippi Masters Who Revolutionized American Music ebook
- Cartoons from The New Yorker 2013 Day-to-Day Calendar ebook
- Mozart His Life and Times (Life Times Series) ebook
- Personal memoirs and recollections of editorial life (The American journalists) ebook
- Let the Good Times Roll: Life at Home in America During World War II ebook
- Private and Confidential (London magazine editions ; 28) ebook
- Churchill (Life Times) ebook