ePub The United States: A Study of a Developing Country download
by Ira Sharkansky
Sharkansky graduated from Wesleyan University, writing his thesis on "The Portuguese of Fall River: A Study of Ethnic Acculturation". The United States: A study of a developing country. The Routines of Politics.
Sharkansky graduated from Wesleyan University, writing his thesis on "The Portuguese of Fall River: A Study of Ethnic Acculturation". He earned his PhD in political science at the University of Wisconsin–Madison in 1964. His dissertation was published as "Four Agencies and an Appropriations Subcommittee: A comparative study of budget relations". His first academic post was as assistant professor at. Ball State University that same year; he subsequently held assistant professorships at Florida State University (1965–1966) and University of Georgia (1966–1968).
The United States book. Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. Start by marking The United States: A Study of a Developing Country as Want to Read: Want to Read savin. ant to Read. Read by Ira Sharkansky. See a Problem? We’d love your help.
The United States revisited: A study of a still developing country. Ancient and Modern Israel: An Exploration of Political Parallels (S U N Y Series in Israeli Studies). Policy analysis in political science (Markham political science series).
Richard Lee Clinton, "The United States: A Study of a Developing Country. Ira Sharkansky," Economic Development and Cultural Change 26, no. 1 (Oc. 1977): 196-202. Of all published articles, the following were the most read within the past 12 months. Foreign Aid, Institutions, and Governance in SubSaharan Africa. Bräutigam et al. Payment Mechanisms and Antipoverty Programs: Evidence from a Mobile Money Cash Transfer Experiment in Niger.
Ira Sharkansky (born 1938, Fall River, Massachusetts) is professor emeritus of political science and public administration at Hebrew University of Jerusalem. He is a prolific author on policy and politics in Israel and the United States Contents. The United States Revisited: A study of a still developing country.
The United States: A Study of a Developing Country.
Emphasizing the presence of less-developed sectors within the United States, "poor states, urban enclaves, the black nation," the author disagrees with those who wish to stop economic growth, and urges that growth, on balance, will improve the plight of the poor. His academic writing now focuses on the foreign policy of US presidents. He has published books on Dwight Eisenhower and George W. Bush and is currently writing a book on Franklin D. Roosevelt. As a journalist, he has written extensively on peace, war, foreign policy, and nationalism in the United States, as well as the Israel-Palestine conflict and . He has written often for the Huffington Post, CommonDreams, TomDispatch, AlterNet, Truthout, Foreign Policy In Focus, and Religion Dispatches.
Results from Google Books.
Oregon State University. School of Public Policy. Corvallis, United States. 118+ million publications.
- Comparative Study of Korean Immigrants in the United States: A Typological Approach ebook
- The United States and the Developing Economies (Problems of the Modern Economy) ebook
- Two Essays on Climate Change and Agriculture: A Developing Country Perspective (FAO Economic and Social Development Papers) ebook
- Belarus: Country Study Guide (World Country Study Guide Library) ebook
- Drug Lessons and Education Programs in Developing Countries ebook
- United States And Europe, 1815-1823, The (History - United States) ebook
- Intermediate United States Atlas (A Map study book) ebook
- Labour Relations in a Developing Country: A Case Study on Zimbabwe (Making of Modern Africa) ebook
- Graduate study in marriage and the family: A guide to master's and doctoral programs in the United States and Canada ebook
- Census of the United States PT. I: Eleventh Decennial Census, 1890: Report on Population of the United States . . ., Series 46 (Census of the United States PT. I) ebook