ePub Dimensions of economic development: Spatial and sectoral perspectives download
by K.N.S. Nair Thampi Jose K.V. Velayudhan P.R. Gopinathan Nair
Dimensions of Economic Development book.
Dimensions of Economic Development book.
Gopinathan Nair Dimensions of economic development: Spatial and sectoral. Standard shipping can on occasion take up to 30 days for delivery. Dimensions of economic development: Spatial and sectoral perspectives. ISBN 10: 8171694802, ISBN 13: 9788171694808. List this Seller's Books.
Article in Economic and political weekly 43(33) · August 2008 with 14 Reads. DOI: 1. 307/40277841. Cite this publication. In India, Kerala is both the major source of migrant workers and the primary recipient of workers' remittances. Based on a survey of 10,000 households in Kerala, the article presents the economic impacts of labor migration in terms of housing quality and amenities and ownership of consumer.
Together, let's build an Open Library for the World. Dimensions of Economic Development. Are you sure you want to remove : . Gopinathan Nair, KNS Nair, Thampi Jose and .
Gopinathan Nair's oeuvre comprises over 50 books, falling into genres such as plays, novels, poetry, biography and .
Gopinathan Nair's oeuvre comprises over 50 books, falling into genres such as plays, novels, poetry, biography and travelogues, which include Ente Mini, an elegiacal reminiscences on the death of his wife. Besides, he wrote screenplay for five films, of which three, Thiramala, Aniyathi and Pareeksha, were based on his own stories and he acted in 8 films. Pareeksha, one of his plays, received the Vikraman Nair Trophy best drama Gopinathan Nair was married to Saudamini, fondly called M. .
Padmanabha Pillai Gopinathan Nair is an Indian social worker, Gandhian, independence activist and the chairman of Mahatma Gandhi National Memorial Trust, popularly known as Gandhi Smarak Nidhi, a trust managed by the Government of India. He participated in the Quit India movement of 1942 and worked alongside Vinoba Bhave to promote Bhoodan and Gramdan movements. He is the initiator of the camp movement, a student program, as a part of the Construction Movement of Mahatma Gandhi
Nair, P. R. Gopinathan (1974) ‘Decline in birth rate in Kerala: a hypothesis about the interrelationship between demographic variables, health services and education’, Economic and Political Weekly, 9:323–36.
Nair, P. Nair, P. Gopinathan (1981) Primary Education, Population Growth and Socio-Economic Change: A Comparative Study with Particular Reference to Kerala.
The theoretical interest within the book will appeal to development economists and evolutionary economists, and policymakers and politicians will find the explanations of the present failure of many small nations in the periphery invaluable. Скачать (pdf, . 5 Mb) Читать. Epub FB2 mobi txt RTF.
Strava Technologies PVT LTD.
Second, the spatial distribution of economic activity interacts with the structural transformation in a non-trivial m.
Second, the spatial distribution of economic activity interacts with the structural transformation in a non-trivial m anner. 3 Once the service sector starts innovating, 2 The structure of the model allows us to solve a competitive equilibrium, but not the planner’s problem.
- Exercises in Spatial Thinking: Case Studies of Regional Development Issues (Spatial Economic Analysis Series) ebook
- Cocoa Production: Economic and Botanical Perspectives (Praeger special studies in international economics and development) ebook
- Kerala Development Report (State Development Report series) ebook
- The Magic of Kerala ebook
- Agricultural Taxation and Economic Development in India ebook
- Regional disparity and economic development in the European community (Studies in spatial analysis) ebook
- Regional And Sectoral Development In Mexico As Alternatives To Migration (SERIES ON DEVELOPMENT AND INTERNATIONAL MIGRATION IN MEXICO, CENTRAL AMERICA, AND THE CARIBBEAN) (v. 2) ebook
- Fisherwomen on the Kerala Coast: Demographic and Socio Economic Impact of a Fisheries Development Project (WOMEN, WORK, DEVELOPMENT, NO 8) ebook
- Understanding Manipravalam, the Poetry of Kerala, India: A New Historicist Approach ebook
- Building Agricultural Institutions: Transferring The Land-grant Model To India And Nigeria (WESTVIEW SPECIAL STUDIES IN SOCIAL, POLITICAL, AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT) ebook