ePub Economic Stabilization in Developing Countries download
by William R. Cline,Sidney Weintraub
In The Siamese Coup Affair, Barber becomes involved in a political assassination and coup d'état. State Department, Weintraub became the Deputy Assistant Secretary for International Finance and Development from 1969 to 1974. Sidney Weintraub was married to Gladys Katz Weintraub from 11 August 1946 until her death in 2001. Brookings Institution.
Home Browse Books Book details, Economic Stabilization in Developing Countries. By William R. Cline, Sidney Weintraub. Economic Stabilization in Developing Countries. IN SEVERAL Latin American countries in the 1950s and 1960s, persistent inflation and balance-of-payments difficulties called forth a variety of policies for economic stabilization. More recently, in the 1970s, major international economic disruptions renewed the quest for economic stability as global inflation and the oil price shocks spread inflation and balance-of- payments deficits to virtually all developing regions.
Economic Stabilization in Developing Countries. Cline and Sidney Weintraub. Select Format: Hardcover. ISBN13: 9780815714668.
Cardoso, Eliana, 1983. Economic stabilization in developing countries : William Cline and Sidney Weintraub, ed. (The Brookings Institution, Washington, 1981) pp. xv +517," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1-2), pages 202-205, February. Handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:14:y:1983:i:1-2:p:202-205.
Economic Stabilization. See a Problem? We’d love your help.
William R. Edmar Lisboa Bacha, "Economic Stabilization in Developing Countries. William R. Cline, Sidney Weintraub," Economic Development and Cultural Change 31, no. 4 (Ju. 1983): 888-890. World Inflation and the Developing Countries. Cline and others.
World Inflation and the Developing Countries by William R. Cline Oxford, Basil Blackwell for the Brookings Institution, 1981. Pp. xiv + 266. Michael W. Bell (a1). South econ j. Chi-Wen Jevons Lee. Cline. Interest rate determination in developing countries. There is hardly any contribution on this issue which denies the importance of a stable and competitive currency as a precondition for reaching such a stable growth path.
- Reforming Economic Systems in Developing Countries (Harvard Studies in International Development) ebook
- Exports of developing countries: Differences between South-South and South-North trade and their implications for economic development (Tinbergen Institute research series) ebook
- Industrial Project Analysis in Developing Countries, Manual of: v. 2 ebook
- Population and agriculture in the developing countries (FAO economic and social development paper) ebook
- Economic Evaluation of Health Care in Developing Countries: Theory and Applications ebook
- Drug Lessons and Education Programs in Developing Countries ebook
- Economic Stabilization for Developing Countries ebook
- Donors And Decentralization In Developing Countries: Insights From Aid Experience In Peru (Westview Special Studies in Social, Political, and Economic) ebook
- Socio-Economic Benefits of Intellectual Property Protection in Developing Countries (Wipo Publication, No. 454(E).) ebook
- The Economics of Natural Gas in Developing Countries ebook