ePub Corporate Responsibility download
by Michael Blowfield,Alan Murray
Blowfield and Murray must be congratulated for producing this challenging and ambitious book
Blowfield and Murray must be congratulated for producing this challenging and ambitious book. Blowfield and Murray's text speaks to the maturing of the corporate responsibility field. Alan Murray is Principal Teaching Fellow, Corporate Responsibility and Sustainable Development, Leeds University Business School, and Visiting Lecturer at Cass Business School and The York Management School.
Michael Blowfield, Alan Murray. In its journey from the margins to the mainstream, the idea of corporate responsibility has become a significant part of the business agenda. Whilst society has always held expectations of business that go beyond wealth creation, the backdrop against which businesses now operate - characterised by financial crisis, climate change, political shifts, and population growth - has seen corporate responsibility becoming increasingly central to the ability of businesses to address global concerns.
Alan Murray is the Hoare Chair in Responsible Management at Winchester University. He founded the British Academy of Management Special Interest Group in Corporate Responsibility in 2007.
Genre: Management & Leadership. Author: Michael Blowfield and Alan Murray. Book Origin: United Kingdom. Publisher: Oxford University Press. Publication Year: 2014. Number of Pages: 440. Product Dimensions: 2. x 1. x . cm.
Dr. Alan Murray is Senior Teaching Fellow in ity, Leeds University Business School; Visiting Lecturer, Cass Business School; Visiting Fellow, Ashcroft International Business School; and Visiting Lecturer at The York Management School.
Corporate Responsibility: A Critical Introduction. Michael Blowfield, Alan Murray. Corporate Responsibility Cluster Potential in a Rainforest Region. Autoparts Made of Natural Fibers in Brazil. Blowfield, Michael; Murray, Alan. атывается в индивидуальном порядке: каждой книге, напеч от 2511.
Corporate Social Responsibility. Michael Blowfield and Alan Murray. This book is supported by online resources. Publication Date - June 2019. The authors take a critical perspective and successfully provide a balance between theory and practice. They offer comprehensive coverage of the subject, combining an insightful, interdisciplinary, approach with the pedagogy and support sought after by students.
Corporate Responsibility, Blowfield, Mick; Murray, Alan. Варианты приобретения. The Routledge Handbook of Sport and Corporate Social Responsibility is the first book to offer a comprehensive survey of theories and concepts of CSR as applied to sport, and the social, ethical and environmental aspects of sport business and management.
- Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility in Practice ebook
- Looking Beyond Profit: Small Shareholders and the Values Imperative (Corporate Social Responsibility) ebook
- Ethics, Psyche and Social Responsibility (Corporate Social Responsibility Series) ebook
- Conflict and Creativity at Work: Human Roots of Corporate Life ebook
- The Corporate Social Responsibility Reader ebook
- Social Entrepreneurship: How to Start Successful Corporate Social Responsibility and Community-Based Initiatives for Advocacy and Change ebook
- The New Corporate Accountability: Corporate Social Responsibility and the Law ebook
- Corporate Social Opportunity!: 7 Steps to Make Corporate Social Responsibility Work For Your Business ebook
- Leveraging Corporate Responsibility: The Stakeholder Route to Maximizing Business and Social Value ebook
- Corporate Social Responsibility ebook