ePub The Global Export of British Capital: A Statistical Survey download
by Irving Stone
A Statistical Survey. Authors: Stone, Irving.
A Statistical Survey. price for USA in USD (gross). Individual country data as well as global, regional and Empire aggregates are provided.
has been added to your Cart. Irving Stone is Professor of Economics and Finance at Baruch College, City University of New York. Prime Book Box for Kids. Story time just got better with Prime Book Box, a subscription that delivers hand-picked children’s books every 1, 2, or 3 months.
No survey can capture the breadth and depth of the anti-Americanism that has swept Europe in recent years. Liner shipping carries a little over 50 per cent of New Zealand's total export volume, although these exports do comprise the more valuable. proportion of the total. From ultraconservative Bavarian grandmothers to thirty-year-old socialist activists in Greece, from globalization opponents to corporate are joining in an ever louder chorus of disdain for America. For the first time, anti-Americanism has become a European lingua.
New York: St. Martin's, 1999. Published online by Cambridge University Press: 26 July 2012. California Institute of Technology.
p. cm. Includes bibliographical references and index.
If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation. Published 1999 by St. Martin's Press in New York. British Investments, History, Investments, British, Statistics. 19th century, 20th century.
many nations, this statistical survey will probably disappear from libraries
New York: St. Martin’s Press, 1999. many nations, this statistical survey will probably disappear from libraries. very quickly unless reference librarians are alerted and told to place it in. their non-circulating reference collection.
- Us Before Me: Ethics and Social Capital for Global Well-Being ebook
- Business Data Bases in the United Kingdom: A Preliminary Survey (British Library Research Development Reports) ebook
- The Education of British South Asians: Ethnicity, Capital, and Class Structure ebook
- Geology of the Country Around Bangor (British Geological Survey Memoirs) ebook
- Finance (No. 2) Act 1975: With annotations to the income tax, corporation tax and capital gains tax provisions together with a survey of the whole act ... ; contributors, M. Sadikali, A. D. W. Bertram ebook
- Travel Trends: A Report on the 1994 International Passenger Survey ebook
- Capital shortage, its causes and cures: A worldwide survey of chief executives (Conference Board report ; no. 686) ebook
- British Gambling Prevalence Survey 2007 ebook
- British Rail Passenger Trains ebook
- British Bus Fleet Survey: Rear-engined Double Deckers ebook