ePub Study Guide to Accompany Business Law Today: Alternate Essentials Edition : Text Hypothetical Examples-Legal, Wthical, Regulatory, and International Environoment download
by Roger LeRoy Miller,Gaylord A. Jentz,William E. Hollowell
This is a 22-chapter, abbreviated version of Business Law Today: Text, Summarized Cases, Legal, Ethical, Regulatory, and International Environment, 4e. This version, however, uses hypothetical examples instead of cases to illustrate legal issues as they apply to business.
Business law today; Jentz, Gaylord A. Business law today. Books for People with Print Disabilities. Internet Archive Books.
A business-oriented law text with high interest and exceptional visual appeal, BUSINESS LAW TODAY is a book that appeals to both professors and . Похожие книги: Law for E-Commerce. Roger Leroy Miller, Gaylord A. Jentz. This exciting new text highlights legal issues relate. т 3749.
Похожие книги: Law for E-Commerce. Gaylord A. Jentz, Roger Leroy Miller, Frank B. Cross. Based on the market-leading text, Wests Business Law, t от 7039.
C'mon guys, you mean you had a meeting and decided that you were going to make TWO textbooks out of the same material; one more diverse andin depth, and one stripped down annotated version with chapters flipped around?
Get started today for free.
Get started today for free.
Miller, Gaylord A. This is a book that professors like, while students appreciate its thorough, dynamic coverage of traditional business law topics and summarized cases. This text meets the AACSB curriculum requirements.
The text’s engaging, high-interest presentation is complemented by the . Jentz was born in Beloit, Wisconsin, on August 7, 1931, and died.
The text’s engaging, high-interest presentation is complemented by the essential detail and information necessary to completely explain law topics. The book truly offers you and your students the best of both worlds-a credible business law source, which students will be motivated to read. Professor Miller completed his studies at the University of California at Berkeley and University of Chicago. Jentz was born in Beloit, Wisconsin, on August 7, 1931, and died suddenly in Austin, Texas, on November 23, 2009. He grew up in Waupun, Wisconsin, and earned his . degrees at the University of Wisconsin.
- Essentials of Business Law: Study Guide ebook
- Essentials of Psychology in Action and Study Guide to Accompany Essentials of Psychology in Action and 1997 Wiley Student Survey ebook
- Study Guide to accompany Economics For Today ebook
- Student study guide to accompany business ebook
- Business: Its Legal, Ethical and Global Environment ebook
- Business Essentials - Human Resource Development and Employee Relations: Study Text ebook
- Study Guide Essentials Economics ebook
- Study Guide to accompany Economics Today: The Micro View (12th ebook
- Study Guide to Accompany Basic Nursing: Essentials for Practice ebook
- Business Law Today, The Essentials ebook