ePub Human Relations for Career and Personal Success, Fourth Canadian Edition (4th Edition) download
by Andrew J. DuBrin,Terri M. Geerinck
Andrew J. DuBrin is Professor Emeritus at the College of Business, Rochester Institute of Technology where he has taught organizational behavior, leadership and career management.
Andrew J. Terri Geerinck is a faculty member in the Interdisciplinary Studies Centre at Sir Sandford Fleming College.
This book is not yet featured on Listopia.
Details (if other): Cancel. Thanks for telling us about the problem. Carrie rated it it was ok Jun 06, 2017.
DuBrin, Andrew J. Publication date. Englewood Cliffs, . inlibrary; printdisabled; ; china. 3rd ed. External-identifier. urn:acs6:br:pdf:9ec-c0a8b926ab20 urn:acs6:br:epub:d9a-f6cb86b4c2ee urn:oclc:record:1035606876.
by Terri M. Geerinck and Andrew J. DuBrin. Human Relations show you how to become more effective in your work and personal life through knowledge of and skill in human relations.
Show Students How Personal and Career Success Stems from the Development of Improved Human Relations .
Loose Leaf: 560 pages.
Handling human relations form an integral part of the modern management. It requires a deep understanding of human behavior to approach employee relations. It is the application of the realistic knowledge in a manner such that the employee feels better and also becomes more productive. A supervisor is responsible for the performance of the team. A supervisor is assigned the role of helping, directing and organizing the team.
Offering more insight into human behavior, the text covers topics such as career advancement, developing good work habits, and managing stress and personal problems. With his proven approach, DuBrin delves into human relations by looking at basic concepts followed by a heavy component of skill development and self-assessment.
HUMAN RELATIONS FOR CAREER AND PERSONAL SUCCESS, FOURTH By Terri M. Geerinck VG+. Excellent Condition! Quick & Free Delivery in 2-14 days.
Human Relations for Career and Personal Success, 4CE successfully combines social science research findings with practical and accessible work-related features, making it an essential text to help you develop more effective and successful relationships in the workplace. Human Relations show you how to become more effective in your work and personal life through knowledge of and skill in human relations.
Updated and expanded to emphasize developing human relations skills for the workplace in the new economy. New topics covered include material on life challenges, teamwork, and the impact of new technologies such as social networking. The fourth Canadian edition also features expanded Canadian content, including new statistics from the latest Canadian census, new Canadian research, and new Canadian illustrations and photographs.
- Canadian Cases in Business-Government Relations ebook
- Gender Relations: Intersectionality and Beyond (Themes in Canadian Sociology) ebook
- Human Resources Management in Canada, Canadian Eleventh Edition ebook
- Who makes the decisions?: Women's participation in Canadian unions (School of Industrial Relations research essay series) ebook
- Human Relations In Organizations: Applications and Skill Building ebook
- BECOMING AWARE: A TEXT/WORKBOOK FOR HUMAN RELATIONS AND PERSONAL ADJUSTMENT ebook
- Basic Statistics for Business Economics Fourth Canadian Edition ebook
- Applied Human Relations: An Organizational and Skill Development Approach (6th Edition) ebook
- Fundamentals of Human Relations: Applications for Life and Work ebook
- Canadian-Caribbean Relations in Transition: Trade, Sustainable Development and Security (International Political Economy Series) ebook