ePub Modern Employment Law, Ninth Edition download
by Michael Whincup
Modern Employment Law book. by Michael H. Whincup.
Modern Employment Law book. Details (if other): Cancel.
Whincup, M. (1991) Modern Employment Law, Heinemann, Oxford. Whincup M. (1995) Employment law. In: Bamford M. (eds) Work and Health. Authors and Affiliations. Cite this chapter as: Whincup M. Springer, Boston, MA.
by. Samuel Estreicher (Author).
International Law Paperback Law Books. Paperback Law Books in French. Hamlyn Law Paperback Books. Kim Law Paperback Books. Paperback Kim Law Books. Additional site navigation.
Please provide me with your latest book news, views and details of Waterstones’ special offers.
Modern Employment Law covers all aspects relating to the employment relationship between employer and employee at both individual and collective levels. All chapters are absorbing and exact, with nuanced topics such as unfair dismissal, discrimination and trade union law being explored from several different angles. Pedagogical features such as Thinking points and Further reading sections enable students to consolidate and extend their knowledge.
Allahabad d. escription. main: 1 d. tagged: 0 d. totalpages: 400 d. ormat. iso: English d. ublisher. digitalrepublisher: Digital Library Of India d. ublisher: Stevens And Sons Limited London d. ights: In Public Domain d. ource. library: Indian Institute Of Public Administration, New Delhi d. ubject. classification: Law d. itle: Law And The Modern Mind.
Butterworth Heinemann. 16. Mining Development Act 1994 (Act 525). 17. Richard W. Painter, Ann . Holmes, Cases and Materials on Employment Law, Oxford University Press, 2002. JD118024 Tek 3 80 9/22/07 1:09:13 PM. 81 Guidelines on Occupational Safety and Health Act 1994 18. Roger Bird. Sweet and Maxwell Limited.
An employment record book is an official personal document recording the employment status of its owner over time. Some European countries issue such documents, others did earlier
An employment record book is an official personal document recording the employment status of its owner over time. Some European countries issue such documents, others did earlier. The first employment record books are said to have been issued in German Reich in 1892 in the mining industry. Similar to an internal passport, French apprentices and labourers who travelled were required to show a ticket of leave from their employer, to avoid accusations of vagrancy.
- Hired, Fired or Sick Tired?: A Practical Guide to Your Job Rights ebook
- Labour and Employment Regulation in Europe (Work and Society) ebook
- Manual on Employment Discrimination and Civil Rights Actions in the Federal Courts ebook
- Employment Discrimination Law: Cases and Materials on Equality in the Workplace (American Casebook Series) ebook
- French Industrial Relations in the New World Economy (Routledge Research in Employment Relations) ebook
- Employment Law: An Adviser's Handbook ebook
- Law of Employment ebook
- The Transformation of Employment Relations in Europe: Institutions and Outcomes in the Age of Globalization (Routledge Research in Employment Relations) ebook
- Employment Law: An Introduction ebook
- Colorado Employer's Guide ebook