ePub Guide to Maritime Security and the ISPS Code: 2012 Edition download
by Inter-Governmental Maritime Consultative Organization
The 2012 Guide is a compendium of maritime security related information, drawn primarily from IMO sources
The 2012 Guide is a compendium of maritime security related information, drawn primarily from IMO sources. It is comprised of the ISPS Code's non-mandatory Part B, as well as a variety of maritime security related IMO resolutions, circulars and circulars letters, a full list of which is provided in Appendix . of the Guide (IMO Guidance material on Maritime Security Measures, 1986 - 2011). In particular, the Guide assists port facility personnel with security duties and shipping company employees with security duties in ports, port facilities and on board ships. Through it, all relevant.
It is intended both to assist SOLAS Contracting Governments in the implementation, verification, compliance with, and enforcement of, the provisions. 4. of SOLAS chapter XI-2 and the ISPS Code.
Published by Inter-Governmental Maritime, 2012. Condition: Good Soft cover. From Books Express (Portsmouth, NH, .
Guide to Maritime Security and ISPS Code .
National maritime security committees. Participation in international and regional organizations. Recognized security organizations. Part A: Mandatory requirements regarding the provisions of chapter XI-2 of the Annex to the International Convention for the Safety of Life At Sea, 1974, as amended.
The International Maritime Organization (IMO) (French: Organisation Maritime Internationale (OMI)), known as the Inter-Governmental Maritime Consultative Organization (IMCO) until 1982, is a specialised agency of the United Nations responsible for r. .
The International Maritime Organization (IMO) (French: Organisation Maritime Internationale (OMI)), known as the Inter-Governmental Maritime Consultative Organization (IMCO) until 1982, is a specialised agency of the United Nations responsible for regulating shipping. The IMO was established following agreement at a UN conference held in Geneva in 1948 and the IMO came into existence ten years later, meeting for the first time in 1959
International Maritime Org. (IMO). It is intended both to assist SOLAS Contracting Governments in the implementation, verification, compliance with, and enforcement of, the provisions of SOLAS chapter XI-2 and the ISPS Code.
Details (if other): Cancel. Thanks for telling us about the problem. Guide to Maritime Security and the ISPs Code. Published December 1st 2012 by International Maritime Organization (first published May 9th 2012). 9280115448 (ISBN13: 9789280115444).
Inter-Governmenta. aperback. Additionally, Guidelines for the operational implementation of the International Safety Management (ISM) Code by Companies, Guidance on the qualifications, training and experience necessary for undertaking the role of the designated person under the provisions of the ISM Code, Guidance on near-miss reporting, Guidelines on Maritime Cyber Risk Management and resolution MS. 28(98) on Maritime Cyber Risk Management in Safety Management Systems.
- 2006 International Code Council Electrical Code Administrative Provisions ebook
- Indian Ocean navies: Technological advances and regional security (Studies in Indian Ocean maritime affairs) ebook
- The Liberalization of Maritime Transport Services: With Special Reference to the WTO/GATS Framework (Hamburg Studies on Maritime Affairs) ebook
- Hacking the Code: ASP.NET Web Application Security ebook
- Fedora 13 Security-Enhanced Linux User Guide ebook
- SOLAS amendments 2010 and 2011 ebook
- Network Security 1 and 2 Companion Guide (Cisco Networking Academy) ebook
- The Law of the Sea and Northeast Asia:A Challenge for Cooperation (Publications on Ocean Development) ebook
- Piracy, Maritme Terrorism and Securing the Malacca Straits (Iias/Iseas Series on Maritime Issues and Piracy in Asia) ebook
- Maritime History as Global History (Research in Maritime History LUP) ebook