ePub Green Energy: An A-to-Z Guide (The SAGE Reference Series on Green Society: Toward a Sustainable Future-Series Editor: Paul Robbins) download
by Dustin R. Mulvaney
Green Energy is one volume in a new series of online encyclopedias titled 'The SAGE Reference Series on Green Society: Toward a Sustainable Future.
Series: The SAGE Reference Series on Green Society: Toward a. .
BUNDLE: Mulvaney: Green Energy + Mulvaney: Green Politics + Mulvaney: Green Food + Cohen: Green Cities + Cohen: Green Business + Mansvelt: Green Consumerism.
This initial volume in the SAGE Series on Green Society provides an overview. This initial volume in the SAGE Series on Green Society provides an overview of the social and environmental dimensions of our energy system, and the key organizations, policy tools, and technologies that can help shape a green-energy economy.
Mulvaney, Dustin and Paul Robbins, eds. Green Energy: An A-to-Z . The Sage reference series on green society: toward a sustainable future). Green Energy: An A-to-Z Guide. Thousand Oaks, CA: SAGE Publications, In. 2011. doi: 1. 135/9781412971850. Mulvaney, D & Robbins, P (eds) 2011, Green energy: an a-to-z guide, SAGE Publications, In. Thousand Oaks, CA, viewed 2 January 2020, doi: 1. Mulvaney, Dustin and Paul Robbins, eds. Includes bibliographical references and index. ISBN 978-1-4129-9677-8 (cloth)-ISBN 978-1-41297185-0 (ebk).
Электронная книга "Green Energy: An A-to-Z Guide", Dustin Mulvaney.
Green Issues and Debates explores the multitude of threats to sustainable life on earth and the myriad of controversies .
Green Issues and Debates explores the multitude of threats to sustainable life on earth and the myriad of controversies surrounding potential solutions. Well-respected scholars present more than 150 articles presented in A-to-Z format focusing on issues brought to the forefront by the green movement with carefully balanced pro and con viewpoints. A valuable tool for students of all facets of ecology, the environment, and sustainable development, the volume fully engages the reader, inspiring further debate within the classroom.
Green Energy: An A-to-Z Guide. By: Dustin Mulvaney
Green Energy: An A-to-Z Guide. Publisher: SAGE Publications, Inc. Print ISBN: 9781412996778, 1412996775. This reference resource will prepare those with a sparking interest in the topic to participate in what will hopefully become an equitable and intergenerational conversation about the impacts of our energy consumption and how to make it cleaner and greener.
Please Note, The ebooks are not always PDF format, you might receive epub/kindle formats after purchase.
Thousand Oaks: SAGE Publications, 2011.
Green Consumerism: An A-to-Z Guide. Via 150 signed entries, Green Consumerism: An A-to-Z Guide offers a wide-ranging examination of green consumerism, one reflecting the diversity of views and debates surrounding the concept. The multiplicity of topics and disciplinary perspectives provides a useful survey of the nature of green consumerism, the forms it takes, the issues impacting it, and the practices it involves.
- Green Buyer's Guide: How To Live Green, Save Money, Energy and The Planet. ebook
- A Solar World: Climate Change and the Green Energy Revolution (Schumacher Briefings) (No.10) ebook
- Scienceplus: Technology and Society Level Green ebook
- The Green Revolution: An Illustrated Guide to Green Living ebook
- Real Goods Solar Living Sourcebook: The Complete Guide to Renewable Energy Technologies and Sustainable Living (8th) ebook
- Sustainable Energy Environmental Technologies, 3rd Asia Pacific Conf ebook
- Green Files: Climate in Crisis (Green Files) (Green Files) ebook
- Green Is Good: Save Money, Make Money, And Help Your Community Profit From Clean Energy ebook
- Green Catalysis, 3 Volume Set (Handbook of Green Chemistry) ebook
- Green Energy: Sustainable Electricity Supply with Low Environmental Impact ebook