ePub Illegal tropical timber trade: Asia-Pacific (Species in danger) download
by Debra J Callister
Illegal Tropical Timber Trade book. See a Problem? We’d love your help.
Illegal Tropical Timber Trade book.
Imprint: Cambridge : TRAFFIC International, 1992. Species - trade, including TRAFFIC International.
Callister, Debra J. Organization(s): IUCN. Imprint: Cambridge : TRAFFIC International, 1992. Call number: IUCN-Traf-012.
Callister, D. J. (1992). Illegal timber trade: Asia-Pacific. Cite this chapter as: van Solinge . 2008) Eco-Crime: The Tropical Timber Trade. In: Siegel . Nelen H. (eds) Organized Crime: Culture, Markets and Policies. Studies in Organized Crime, vol 7. Springer, New York, NY. Cambridge: Traffic International. Carrabine, . Iganski, . Lee, . Plummer, . & South, N. (2004).
Book's title: Illegal tropical timber trade Asia-Pacific. Callister, Debra J. Verfasser. Publication, Distribution, et. Cambridge, United Kingdom. International Standard Book Number (ISBN): 0947613-88-9.
Illegal Tropical Timber Trade: Asia Pacific. Debra J. Callister (October 1992). Species in Danger series. Published: 1st October 1992. ISBN 0 94761388 9 (ISBN 978 0 94761388 4). Preliminary findings on illegal forestry practices that have resulted in the loss of millions of dollars in foreign exchange, uncollected forestry taxes and loss of forest resources. Published: 16th September 1992. 1991 Psittacine Captive Breeding Survey: A Survey of Private Aviculture in the United States.
5 Debra Callister, Illegal Tropical Timber Trade: Asia-Pacific (Cambridge TRAFFIC International, 1992). High-value timber species simply do not grow fast enough to compensate high logging rates and commercial trading volumes (Winfield et al. conflict, the strongest recent example being Cambodia, where Khmer Rouge forces were sustained. primarily by logging revenues for several years in the mid-1990s. 2016).
Tropical timber may refer to any type of timber or wood that grows in tropical rainforests and tropical and subtropical moist broadleaf forests and is harvested there. Overexploitation of those woods has led to widespread deforestation in the tropics.
ITTO CITES Programme for tropical tree species. ITTO, making SFM of tropical forest a global reality. ITTO CITES Programme for tropical tree species. Asia Timber Resources - Malaysia Tropical Timber.
Companies trading internationally in timber species that are listed in Appendix I or II of CITES should always make sure that the goods have the necessary permits
Companies trading internationally in timber species that are listed in Appendix I or II of CITES should always make sure that the goods have the necessary permits. Even if an import permit is not needed for Appendix II species, an export permit must be issued by the country of export and the importer should be sure that a valid export permit has been granted and signed by the Management Authority of the country of export. To import Appendix I species, the importer must obtain a Fish and Wildlife Service import permit, and the import cannot be for primarily commercial purposes.
Illegal tropical timber trade. Are you sure you want to remove Debra J. Callister from your list?
Illegal tropical timber trade. Control, Corrupt practices, Deforestation, Forestry law and legislation, Lumber trade. Callister from your list?
- Asia Pacific in Figures 2004 (Economic and Social Commision for Asia and Pacific) ebook
- A Guide to Tropical Seagrasses of the Indo-West Pacific ebook
- Culture and Society in the Asia-Pacific (Pacific Studies) ebook
- Seedlings of Some Tropical Trees and Shrubs Mainly of South East Asia ebook
- Bad Harvest: The Timber Trade and the Degradation of Global Forests ebook
- Asia Pacific in the New World Politics ebook
- New World and Pacific Civilizations: Cultures of America, Asia, and the Pacific (Illustrated History of Humankind, Vol. 4) ebook
- The WTO in the Twenty-first Century: Dispute Settlement, Negotiations, and Regionalism in Asia ebook
- Timber Construction for Trade, Industry, Administration: Basics and Projects ebook
- The Timber Trade: An Introduction to Commercial Aspects (Pergamon International Library of Science, Technology, Engin) ebook