ePub Life Roles, Values, and Careers: International Findings of the Work Importance Study download
by Donald E. Super,Branimir Sverko,Charles M. Super
Donald E. Super, Branimir Sverko, Charles M. Super. Place of Publication.
Donald E. He died in June 1994. Country of Publication. SUPER was international coordinator of the Work Importance Study, based in the . SUPER was international coordinator of the Work Importance Study, based in the Department of Psychology at the University of Florida and professor emeritus of psychology and education at Teachers College, Columbia University.
The Work Importance Study: Recent changes of values in Croatia In D. E. Super & B Šverko (ed., Life roles, values, and careers: International findings of the Work.
The Work Importance Study: Recent changes of values in Croatia. CrossRefGoogle Scholar. verko, B. & Super, D. (1995). The Findings of the Work Importance Study: An Overview. In D., Life roles, values, and careers: International findings of the Work Importance Study (pp. 349–358). San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, In. oogle Scholar. & Vrančić, I. (1998). An important contribution to the global study of human development across the lifespan, this book contains a wealth of information and valuable instruments.
Start by marking Life Roles, Values, And Careers: International .
Start by marking Life Roles, Values, And Careers: International Findings Of The Work Importance Study as Want to Read: Want to Read savin. ant to Read.
The third study verified associations between work role salience, work values and career development tasks.
University of Zagreb. Launched in 1979, the Work Importance Study (WIS) put the finishingtouches to Super's lifework. WIS provides a richly ation of peoples' life roles and values that people seek in theircareers and life in general. The third study verified associations between work role salience, work values and career development tasks. The sample of participants comprised 111 men and 388 women with a college education, ages from 21 to 65 years old.
Values" (Donald E. Super) seeks to place values within the more general schema . Life Roles and Values in Croatia" (Branimir Sverko et a. Super) seeks to place values within the more general schema of personality. Developing the WIS" (J. Ferreira-Marques, M. J. Miranda) introduces the WIS. Part 2 describes the beginnings, methods, and findings of the national projects.
Life Roles, Values, and Careers: International Findings of the Work Importance Study by Donald E. New Directions for Child Development (1980). Cognitive Changes in Zambian Children (1972). Super (1995). Variability in the Social Construction of the Child: New Directions for Child and Adolescent by Sara Harkness, Catherine Raeff, Charles M. Super (2000). Parents' Cultural Belief Systems: Their Origins, Expressions, and Consequences. Sara Harkness and Charles M. Super, eds. New York: The Guilford Press, 1996.
Opportunities in Psychology Careers by Charles M. Super, Donald E. Super P. Blythe Camenson, and Joanne E. Callan P. Opportunities in Psychology Careers by Charles M. 3rd, revised, 2008: ISBN 0071545301) (2001: ISBN 0658010530).
Together, let's build an Open Library for the World. international findings of the Work Importance Study. March 27, 2019 History. 1st ed. by Charles M. Super, Super, Donald . Donald E. Super, Branimir Sverko. Published 1995 by Jossey-Bass Publishers in San Francisco.
- Study Guide with Practice Tests for Development Through the Lifespan ebook
- Lives Across Cultures: Cross-Cultural Human Development (2nd Edition) ebook
- Career Guidance and Counseling Through the Lifespan: Systematic Approaches (6th Edition) ebook
- Sentencing and Society: International Perspectives ebook
- Human Development Across the Lifespan ebook
- Human Development Across the Lifespan w/ Making the Grade CD ROM ebook
- Culture′s Consequences: International Differences in Work-Related Values (Cross Cultural Research and Methodology) ebook
- Women, Work, and Divorce (SUNY series in the Sociology of Work and Organizations) ebook
- Long-term Consequences of Early Environment: Growth, Development and the Lifespan Developmental Perspective (Society for the Study of Human Biology Symposium Series) ebook
- Human Motor Development: A Lifespan Approach: with free Power Web ebook