ePub Goal-directed Project Management download
by etc.,Kristoffer Grude,Tor Haug,J. Rodney Turner,Erling S. Andersen
item 1 Goal-directed Project Management-Erling S. Andersen,etc.
item 1 Goal-directed Project Management-Erling S. Kristoffer Grude, Tor -Goal-directed Project Management-Erling S. Kristoffer Grude, Tor. £. 5. item 2 Goal-directed Project Management by Turner, J. Rodney Paperback Book The Cheap -Goal-directed Project Management by Turner, J. Rodney Paperback Book The Cheap. item 3 Goal-directed Project Management By Erling S. Kristoffer Grude, -Goal-directed Project Management By Erling S. Kristoffer Grude, £. 3.
Erling S. Andersen (Author), Kristoffer V. Grude (Author), Tor Haug (Author) & 0 more. Erling S Andersen is professor of project management and information systems at the Norwegian School of Management BI, Oslo. ISBN-13: 978-0749453343. He has written several books on project management, general management and computer-based information systems.
Goal directed project management (GDPM) is a unique methodology that has been developed and refined by the authors over 20 years. During this period, GDPM has been adopted as a standard approach by organizations all over the world. The central focus of GDPM is to develop an understanding of, and commitment to, managing successful and lasting change.
Goal Directed Project Management (GDPM) is a unique methodology that .
Goal Directed Project Management (GDPM) is a unique methodology that has been developed and refined by the authors over a period of more than 20 years. Kristoffer Grude is a former managing director and partner of Coopers & Lybrand Consulting, Norway. He now has his own business consultancy, Euroconsult.
Discover new books on Goodreads. See if your friends have read any of Kristoffer V. Grude's books. Kristoffer V. Grude’s Followers (1). Grude. Grude’s books.
Поставляется из: Англии Описание: Goal-directed project management (GDPM) is a methodology whose central focus is to develop an understanding and involvement in managing successful and lasting change.
Goal directed project management, London: Kogan Page/Coopers & Lybrand. Antonakis, . Avolio, B. & Sivasubramaniam, N. (2003). Context and leadership: An examination of the nine-factor full-range leadership theory using the Multifactor Leadership Questionnaire. The Leadership Quarterly, 14 (3), 261-295. Baker, B. Murphey, P. & Fisher, D. (1988). Factors affecting project success. In D. I. Cleland & W. R. King (Ed., Project Management Handbook (2nd e. New York: Van Nostrand Reinhold. Barnard, C. (1938).
The book Goal Directed Project Management has had great success over the years and contributed to the development of project management scholarship. Below, we trace these events and outline the main ideas at the heart of the book. Do you want to read the rest of this article? Request full-text.
Read "Goal Directed Project Management Effective Techniques and Strategies" by Tor . by Tor Haug,Erling S. Andersen,Kristoffer V Grude.
by Tor Haug,Erling S.
- Project Management the Toc Way ebook
- Project Management with SAP Project System: Updated and enhanced for the latest version of Project System ebook
- Managing Project Quality (Project Management Essential Library) ebook
- The Project Management Answer Book ebook
- The Neural and Behavioural Organization of Goal-Directed Movements (Oxford Psychology Series) ebook
- Project Management: Achieving Competitive Advantage Value Package (includes MS Project 2007) ebook
- Human Resource Skills for the Project Manager: The Human Aspects of Project Management, Volume 2 ebook
- Project Risk Management: A Proactive Approach (Project Management Essential Library) ebook
- Field Guide to Project Management ebook
- Project Management: The Next Century : Proceedings of the 28th Annual Project Management Institute Seminars Symposium, Chicago, Il, September ... 1997 (PMI SEMINAR AND SYMPOSIUM PROCEEDINGS) ebook