ePub Research Methods for Managers: Instructor's Manual: A Skill-building Approach download
by Uma S. Sekaran
Chichester, West Sussex, United Kingdom : John Wiley & Sons, Includes bibliographical references and index.
Find all the books, read about the author, and more. Are you an author? Learn about Author Central. Uma Sekaran (Author). ISBN-13: 978-0471870999.
by. Find all the books, read about the author, and more.
A Skill-Building Approach. Southern Illinois University at Carbondale. Dr. Sekaran has authored or co-authored 8 books, 12 book chapters, and more than 55 refereed journal articles in the management area, and has presented more than 70 papers at national, international, and regional management con-ferences. and international professional organizations.
Mobile version (beta).
Sekaran, Uma. Publication date. Books for People with Print Disabilities. Internet Archive Books.
- Building Construction: An Illustrated Manual for Technicians, Estate Managers and Surveyors ebook
- Human Relations In Organizations: Applications and Skill Building ebook
- Building Basic Competencies in Social Work Research: An Experiential Approach ebook
- 150 Skill-Building Reference Lists (Language Remediation and Expansion) ebook
- Personnel Administration: An Experimental/Skill-Building Approach ebook
- Research Design and Methods: A Process Approach ebook
- Gerontological Nursing: Instructor's Manual ebook
- Auditing Concepts and Methods: a Guide to Current Auditing Theory and Practice: Instructor's Manual ebook
- Supervision: A Skill-Building Approach ebook
- Writing Up Research: Instructor's Manual ebook