ePub Principles and Practices of Marketing download
by David Jobber
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
See if your friends have read any of David Jobber's books. David Jobber’s Followers (7). David Jobber. David Jobber’s books. Principles and Practice of Marketing.
David Jobber's clear writing style, engaging examples and comprehensive coverage of all the essential concepts combine .
David Jobber's clear writing style, engaging examples and comprehensive coverage of all the essential concepts combine to make this book a trusted and stimulating choice to support your course. You'll find this book packed with examples of marketing practice in well-known companies, brought to life through real print, video and online advertising examples.
to " justify marketing investment by using marketing metrics " (Jobber .
Principles and Practice of Marketing has long been recognised as providing an authoritative and comprehensive introduction to the study of marketing.
David Jobber, Fiona Ellis-Chadwick. With a renewed focus that covers the importance of customer value alongside the 4Ps, this authoritative text provides students with a core understanding of the wider context and latest developments taking place within marketing. A stimulating range of new resources and real world examples help to bring marketing to life.
David Jobber is Professor of Marketing at the University of Bradford, School of Management. In 2008 he received the Academy of Marketings Life Achievement award for distinguished and extraordinary services to marketing.
- Marketing Your Veterinary Practice Volume 2 (Marketing Your Veterinary Practice) ebook
- Marketing Communication and Promotion: Text and Cases (Marketing S.) ebook
- Marketing on a Budget (Marketing Toolkit) ebook
- MARKETING OF INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS (MANAGEMENT MARKETING S.) ebook
- International Direct Marketing: Principles, Best Practices, Marketing Facts ebook
- Principles of Marketing ebook
- Essentials of Marketing ebook
- ESSENTIALS OF MARKETING ebook
- Marketing ebook
- Marketing: Best Practices ebook