ePub Interviewing (Market Research) download
by Paul N. Hague
Paul Hague is MD of B2B International
Paul Hague is MD of B2B International.
He is a Visiting Fellow at Manchester Metropolitan University and a guest lecturer at Manchester Business School.
Paul N. Hague (Author). Whole Foods Market America’s Healthiest Grocery Store. Withoutabox Submit to Film Festivals.
It discusses the necessary skills and the importance of precise communication. It also explains how to target the right person and adopt the correct style of communication.
It discusses the necessary skills and the importance of precise communication.
Showing 13 distinct works.
Providing a clear, step-by-step guide to the whole process – from planning and executing a project through to analysis and presenting the findings – the book explains how to use tools and methods effectively and obtain the most reliable results.
- Interviewing in Social Research (A Phoenix book) ebook
- Problems and Cases in Interviewing, Counseling, and Negotiation ebook
- Interviewing for the Helping Professions: A Relational Approach ebook
- Choices: A Practical Guide to Interviewing and Counselling Skills ebook
- Interviewing and Interrogation: The Discovery of Truth ebook
- Interviewing skills for laboratory supervisors ebook
- Fearless Interviewing: How to Win the Job by Communicating with Confidence ebook
- Assessment and Interviewing (Applied Skills Training Ser. : Volume 4) ebook
- Interviewing the Patient ebook
- Perspectives on the Memorandum: Policy, Practice and Research in Investigative Interviewing ebook