ePub Leadership and Nursing Care Management download
by Phd Huber Diane,Diane Huber
by Diane Huber PhD RN FAAN NEA-BC (Author). See and discover other items: nursing leadership and management.
by Diane Huber PhD RN FAAN NEA-BC (Author). ISBN-13: 978-0323389662.
Develop your management and leadership skills.
Develop your management and leadership skills. Key topics include the nursing professional's role in law and ethics, staffing and scheduling, delegation, cultural considerations, care management, human resources, outcomes management, safe work environments, preventing employee injury, and time and stress management.
com/?book 1455740713). Written by. Syrianism.
Leadership and nursing care management. Are you looking to uncover leadership and nursing care management Digitalbook. Correct here it is possible to locate as well as download leadership and nursing care management Book. We've got ebook. More). Case Studies at the end of each chapter present real-world leadership and management situations and illustrate how key concepts can be applied to actual practice.
A Leadership & Management Behaviors box in each chapter easily outlines in bulleted lists skills necessary for both leaders and managers in that content area, as well as appropriate behaviors that overlap the two roles.
Эту книгу можно прочитать в Google Play Книгах на компьютере, а также на устройствах Android и iOS. Выделяйте текст, добавляйте закладки и делайте.
Print Book & E-Book. Affiliations and Expertise. Professor, College of Nursing and College of Public Health, The University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA. ISBN 9781455740710, 9781455740734.
- Introduction to Medicines Management in Nursing (Transforming Nursing Practice Series) ebook
- Effective Leadership and Management in Nursing ebook
- Nursing Leadership: Theory and Process ebook
- Advancing Your Career: Concepts of Professional Nursing ebook
- Evidence-Based Practice in Nursing Informatics: Concepts and Applications ebook
- Study Guide for Leadership and Nursing Care Management ebook
- Professional Nursing Concepts: Competencies for Quality Leadership ebook
- Current Trends in Oncology Nursing ebook
- Introduction to Nursing Research: Incorporating Evidence Based Practice ebook
- Evidence-Based Leadership Success Strategies for Nurse Administrators, Advance Practice Nurses (APN), and Doctors of Nursing Practice (DNP) (Public Health in the 21st Century) ebook