ePub Raising More Money: The Point of Entry Handbook- Second edition download
by Terry Axelrod
Raising More Money book. Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read.
Raising More Money book. See a Problem? We’d love your help.
TERRY AXELROD, CEO and founder of Raising More Money, has over 30 years of experience in the nonprofit field, including founding three nonprofit organizations in healthcare and affordable housing. She realized early in her career that the only path to sustainable funding was to systematically connect donors to the mission of the organization, then involve and cultivate them until they were clearly ready to givein short, to treat donors the way you would treat a close friend or family member, someone with whom you planned to have a lifelong relationship.
Thousands more have read her books She received her Master's of Social Work at the University of Michigan
Thousands more have read her books. She has over thirty years of experience in the nonprofit field, including founding three nonprofit organizations in healthcare and affordable housing. She received her Master's of Social Work at the University of Michigan. Her previous books include "Raising More Money-A Step-by-Step Guide to Building Lifelong Donors," "The Point of Entry Handbook," and "The Ask Event Handbook. To learn more about Terry Axelrod and Benevon, please visit ww. enevon.
Seattle, WA : Raising More Money Publications. inlibrary; printdisabled; ; americana.
Terry Axelrod's second book offers a deeper insight into the design of the Point of Entry, a cornerstone of the Raising More Money Model. Terry Axelrod's second book offers a deeper insight into the design of the Point of Entry, a cornerstone of the Raising More Money Model.
The Evolution of Cooperation is a 1984 book by political scientist Robert Axelrod that expanded a highly influential paper of the same name, and popularized the study upon which the original paper had been based. The Evolution of Cooperation" is a 1981 paper by Axelrod and evolutionary biologist W. D. Hamilton in the scientific literature, which became the most cited publication in the field of political science.
The FRM is recognized as the worlds most prestigious global certification programcreated to measure a financial risk managers capabilities.
For more help see the Common Knowledge help page. Original publication date.
- Fundraising (Collins Need to Know?) ebook
- Overlapping Structures As a Model of Money: An Analytical Review (Microeconomic Studies) ebook
- Raising the Bar: Integrity and Passion in Life and Business: The Story of Clif Bar Inc. ebook
- Raising Money for Good Causes: A Starter Guide ebook
- Raising Financially Fit Kids ebook
- The Guaranteed Fund-Raising System: A Systems Approach to Planning and Controlling Fund Raising (Fund-Raising Series) ebook
- Raising Money in Less Than 30 Days: A Guide for Individuals and Organizations : A Learning Annex Book ebook
- Donor Focused Strategies for Annual Giving (Aspen's Fund Raising Series for the 21st Century) ebook
- Hank Rosso's Achieving Excellence in Fund Raising ebook
- Persian Cats (Raising the Ideal Cat) ebook