ePub Charity, Advocacy and the Law, 1995 Cumulative Supplement (Nonprofit Law, Finance Management) download
by Bruce R. Hopkins
Book Overview Defines various forms of advocacy (from lobbying and political advocacy t. .
Bruce R. Hopkins (Author).
Book DescriptionThe 2004 Supplement includes a discuss. т 9102.
There's no description for this book yet.
The Nonprofit Management Handbook book
United States non-profit laws relate to taxation, the special problems of an organization which does not have profit as its primary motivation.
Start by marking Charity, Advocacy and the Law as Want to Read . Hopkins has written: 'Charity, Advocacy and the Law, 1993 Supplement (Nonprofit Law, Finance & Management)' 'The Tax Law o.
- Effective Fundraising for Nonprofits: Real-World Strategies That Work ebook
- The Law of Tax-Exempt Healthcare Organizations (Wiley Nonprofit Law, Finance and Management Series) ebook
- Lobbying on a Shoestring (3rd Edition) ebook
- The Jossey-Bass Handbook of Nonprofit Leadership and Management ebook
- Smart Stewardship for Nonprofits: Making the Right Decision in Good Times and Bad ebook
- The Law of Intermediate Sanctions: A Guide for Nonprofits ebook
- Making the Nonprofit Sector in the United States: A Reader (Philanthropic and Nonprofit Studies) ebook
- The Law of Tax-Exempt Organizations, 2009 Cumulative Supplement ebook
- The Lobbying Manual: A Complete Guide to Federal Lobbying Law and Practice (Lobbying Manual: A Complete Guide to Federal Law Governing) ebook
- Joint Ventures Involving Tax-Exempt Organizations, 2001 Supplement (Wiley Nonprofit Law, Finance and Management Series) ebook