ePub Tax Deductions for Professionals download
by Stephen Fishman
Stephen Fishman is the author of many Nolo books, most recently Tax Deductions for Professionals.
Stephen Fishman is the author of many Nolo books, most recently Tax Deductions for Professionals. Other titles include Deduct It! Lower Your Small Business Taxes, Every Landlord's Guide to Tax Deductions and Home Business Tax Deductions: Keep What You Earnplus many other legal and business books. All are published by Nolo. He received his law degree from the University of Southern California in 1979. After stints in government and private practice, he became a full-time legal writer in 1983. Other titles include Deduct It! Lower Your Small Business Taxes, Every Landlord's Tax Deduction Guide and Home Business Tax Deductions: Keep What You Earnplus many other legal and business books. After time in government and private practice, he became a full-time legal writer in 1983. Series: Tax Deductions for Professionals. Paperback: 566 pages.
Plus - unlike any other book on the market - Tax Deductions for Professionals can help you choose the best legal structure for your practice, the most important business (and tax) decision you'll make.
Tax Deductions for Professionals will also help you choose the best legal structure, with detailed information on limited liability companies, partnerships, and professional corporations. All the information in the book remains up-to-date for the 2017 tax year. The changes brought about by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act all take effect in 2018, except for an increase in bonus depreciation which took effect September 27, 2017.
Tax Deductions for Professionals. A tax deduction guide just for professionals. Winner of the Independent Book Publisher's Association's Benjamin Franklin Award. With this book, learn how to pay less to the IRS at tax time by taking advantage of valuable tax deductions you are entitled to take. Find out how to deduct: start-up expenses. Tax Deductions for Professionals will also help you choose the best legal structure, with detailed information on limited liability companies, partnerships, and professional corporations. To read this book, upload an EPUB or FB2 file to Bookmate.
Tax Deductions For Professionals book. Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. Start by marking Tax Deductions For Professionals as Want to Read: Want to Read savin. ant to Read. Understanding tax deductions is an essential part of any.
professionals who engage in these and many other fields have specific tax concerns. Fortunately, Tax Deductions for Professionals is here to help them with their unique needs.
Повторите попытку позже.
You are currently visiting our US store. You may visit any one of our stores by selecting a country below
Save up to 80% by choosing the eTextbook option for ISBN: 9781413324617, 1413324614. The print version of this textbook is ISBN: 9781413324600, 1413324606. You are currently visiting our US store. You may visit any one of our stores by selecting a country below. Note that the availability of products for purchase is based on the country of your billing address. Some items may have regional restrictions for purchase. Canadian customers may purchase from our stores in Canada or the US. Canada.
- Great Legal Marketing: How Smart Lawyers Think, Behave and Market to Get More Clients, Make More Money, and Still Get Home in Time for Dinner ebook
- J.K. Lasser's Small Business Taxes 2013: Your Complete Guide to a Better Bottom Line ebook
- The complete list of IRS tax deductions ebook
- Travel and entertainment deductions and business car writeoffs (Professional tax adviser's guide) ebook
- The Wall Street Journal. Financial Guidebook for New Parents ebook
- Family Child Care Inventory-Keeper: The Complete Log for Depreciating and Insuring Your Property (Redleaf Business Series) ebook
- Higher Education Tax Credits and Deductions ebook
- Workfare: Ideology for a New Under-class ebook
- How to Pay Zero Taxes 2011: Your Guide to Every Tax Break the IRS Allows! ebook
- Learning to be Professionals (Innovation and Change in Professional Education) ebook