ePub How to Pay Zero Taxes 2011: Your Guide to Every Tax Break the IRS Allows! download
by Jeff Schnepper
From converting personal expenses into business deductions, to avoiding (or surviving) an IRS audit, Jeff Schnepper's guide comprehensively covers more deductions than any other tax book, all conveniently organized into six easy-access categories: exclusions, credits, general deductions, “below-the-line” deductions, traditional tax shelters, and super tax shelters.
Clear, concise, and loaded with up-to-the-minute information that puts more money back in your pockets, How to Pay Zero Taxes is the ultimate tax payer's resource.
New for 2011, complete coverage of: New tax laws Exemptions, credits, and exclusions Special capital gains and dividends rules Increased IRA and retirement plan limits Job hunting and relocation expenses Theft and casualty losses Child care and elder care Educational and Roth IRAs
Jeff A. Schnepper is the author of several books on finance and taxation, including How to Pay Zero Estate Taxes and all twenty-seven previous editions of How to Pay Zero Taxes. He is Microsoft's MSN MONEY tax expert, an economics editor for USA Today, and is tax counsel for Haran, Watson & Company.
- Taxes For Dummies ebook
- J.K. Lasser's Small Business Taxes 2013: Your Complete Guide to a Better Bottom Line ebook
- U.S. Master Tax Guide, 2006 ebook
- The complete list of IRS tax deductions ebook
- Tax Deductions for Professionals ebook
- Travel and entertainment deductions and business car writeoffs (Professional tax adviser's guide) ebook
- The Wall Street Journal. Financial Guidebook for New Parents ebook
- Everybody's guide to tax shelters: How to avoid taxes like a millionaire ebook
- Family Child Care Inventory-Keeper: The Complete Log for Depreciating and Insuring Your Property (Redleaf Business Series) ebook
- Higher Education Tax Credits and Deductions ebook