ePub Semantics in Databases (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) download
by Bernhard Thalheim,Leonid Libkin
Semantics in databases, Bernhard Thalheim ',Leonid Libkin (ed . This volume contains nine papers dealing with various aspects of semantics in databases.
Semantics in databases, Bernhard Thalheim ',Leonid Libkin (ed,). Berlin ; Heidelberg ; New York ; Barcelona ; Budapest ; Hong Kong ; London ; Milan, Paris ; Santa Clara ; Singapore ; Tokyo : Springer, 1998. Lecture notes in computer science ; 1358) ISBN 3-540-64199-8. We hope that these papers will demonstrate that there are new and interesting developments in the field - both in a more traditional branch, dealing with integrity constraints and conceptual modeling, and in new areas of database theory, such as constraint and spatial databases.
Lecture Notes in Computer Science. Semantics in Databases. Lecture Notes in Computer Science.
Автор: Bernhard Thalheim; Leonid Libkin Название: Semantics in Databases Издательство: Springer .
1998 Серия: Lecture Notes in Computer Science Язык: ENG Размер: 2. 9 x 1. 0 x . 2 cm Основная тема: Computer Science Рейтинг: Поставляется из: Германии Описание: This book presents a coherent suvey on exciting developments in database semantics.
These results, together with spectral shifts noted for the silyl and germyl compounds, are.
Such families are intended for inference of new, unknown values in the process of query answering. We adopt a semantics for EER schemata based on their relational representation. These results, together with spectral shifts noted for the silyl and germyl compounds, are. interpreted in terms of dπ–pπ bonding between the diazo group and the metalloid atom.
LNCS has always enjoyed close cooperation with the computer science R & D community, with numerous renowned academics, and with prestigious institutes and learned societies. Our mission is to serve this community by providing a most valuable publication service.
Bernhard Thalheim published several books, papers and articles. Conceptual Modeling: Current Issues and Future Directions (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) With Peter Chen, Jacky Akoka, and Hannu Kangassalo (ed. With David W. Embley(ed., Springer. With Leopoldo E. Bertossi, Gyula O. H. Katona, and Klaus-Dieter Schewe (ed., Second International Workshop, Dagstuhl Castle, Germany, January 7–12, 2001, Revised Papers Springer. Dependencies in relational databases. published by Teubner.
Lecture Notes in Computer Science is a series of computer science books published by Springer Science+Business Media since 1973. The series contains proceedings, post-proceedings, and monographs. In addition, tutorials, state-of-the-art surveys, and "hot topics" are increasingly being included. Two sub-series are: Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence. Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics. Monographiae Biologicae, another monograph series published by Springer Science+Business Media.
Database integration Temporal and active database modeling Database and data warehouse design . As discussed in, a variety of useful semantics is possible.
Database integration Temporal and active database modeling Database and data warehouse design techniques Analysis patterns and ontologies Web-based information systems Business process modeling Conceptual modeling and XML Engineering and multimedia application modeling Object-oriented modeling Applying object-oriented technology Quality in conceptual modeling Application design using UM.
- Semantics of concurrent computation: Proceedings of the international symposium, Évian, France, July 2-4, 1979 (Lecture notes in computer science) ebook
- Semantics-Directed Compiler Generation: Proceedings of a Workshop, Aarhus, Denmark, January, 1980 (Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 94) ebook
- Statistical and Scientific Database Management: Fifth International Conference V Ssdbm Charlotte N.C. USA April 3-5 : Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) ebook
- Transactions and Database Dynamics: 8th International Workshop on Foundations of Models and Languages for Data and Objects, Dagstuhl Castle, Germany, ... Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) ebook
- Hybrid Systems: Computation and Control: 6th International Workshop, HSCC 2003 Prague, Czech Republic, April 3-5, 2003, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) ebook
- Database Theory - ICDT 2001: 8th International Conference London, UK, January 4-6, 2001 Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) ebook
- Foundations of Intelligent Systems: 18th International Symposium, ISMIS 2009, Prague, Czech Republic, September 14-17, 2009, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) ebook
- GeoSpatial Semantics: Third International Conference, GeoS 2009, Mexico City, Mexico, December 3-4, 2009, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) ebook
- Cooperative Information Agents: First International Workshop, CIA'97, Kiel, Germany, February 26-28, 1997, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) ebook
- Semantics and Algebraic Specification: Essays Dedicated to Peter D. Mosses on the Occasion of His 60th Birthday (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) ebook