ePub Computer Algebra: Symbolic and Algebraic Computation (Computing Supplementa) download
by R. Albrecht,B. Buchberger,G.E. Collins,R. Loos
The journal Computing has established a series of supplement volumes the fourth of which . Symbolic and Algebraic Computation.
The journal Computing has established a series of supplement volumes the fourth of which appears this year. Its purpose is to provide a coherent presentation of a new topic in a single volume. The previous subjects were Computer Arithmetic 1977, Fundamentals of Numerical Computation 1980, and Parallel Processes and Related Automata 1981; the topic of this 1982 Supplementum to Computing is Computer Algebra. Computing Supplementa.
Symbolic and Algebraic Computation.
1 Buchberger, B., Loos, R. : Algebraic Simplification. 11 Neubiiser, J. : Computing with Groups and Their Character Tables. 45 Norman, A. C. : Integration in Finite Terms. Show all. Table of contents (16 chapters).
Read instantly in your browser. has been added to your Cart. ISBN-13: 978-3211817766.
Series: Computing Supplementa. Collins, G. Computer Algebra of Polynomials and Rational Functions. Algebraic Simplification B. Buchberger, Linz, and R. Loos, Karlsruhe Abstract Some basic techniques for the simplification of terms are surveyed. In two introductory sections the problem of canonical algebraic simplification is formally stated and some elementary facts are derived that explain the fundamental role of simplification in computer algebra.
Computer algebra excerpts from the preface: symbolic .
Its purpose is to provide a coherent in cooperation with R. Albrecht p r e s e n t a t i o n of a new topic in a single volume. G. E. Collins, R. Loos: Real Zeros of Polynomials There are several possible methods for structuring a computer algebra course
Электронная книга "Computer Algebra: Symbolic and Algebraic Computation", B. Buchberger, . Эту книгу можно прочитать в Google Play Книгах на компьютере, а также на устройствах Android и iOS. Выделяйте текст, добавляйте.
Электронная книга "Computer Algebra: Symbolic and Algebraic Computation", B. Выделяйте текст, добавляйте закладки и делайте заметки, скачав книгу "Computer Algebra: Symbolic and Algebraic Computation" для чтения в офлайн-режиме. After a brief discussion of the nature of computer algebra, the facilities of some algebraic or symbolic processors are outlined, followed by some inst. um 4, Springer-Verlag. Computer algebra is an alternative and complement.
Bibliography, etc. Note: Includes bibliographical references and index. Uniform Title: Computing (Springer-Verlag). Location: IU Oak Street Facility. Personal Name: Collins, G. (George Edwin), 1928-. Personal Name: Loos, R. (Ru?diger), 1938-. Personal Name: Buchberger, Bruno.
Выделяйте текст, добавляйте закладки и делайте заметки, скачав книгу "Computer Algebra: Symbolic and . 1 Buchberger, B., Loos.
- Introduction to Matrix Computations (Computer Science and Applied Mathematics) ebook
- Commutative Algebra: Proceedings of a Workshop Held in Salvador, Brazil, Aug. 8-17, 1988 (Lecture Notes in Mathematics) ebook
- Quantum Mechanics Using Computer Algebra ebook
- Handbook of Algebra, Volume 5 ebook
- On Some Algebraic Methods in Cryptography: Commutative Algebra, Group Theory, Computer Algebra, with applications in Cryptography ebook
- Computer-Algebra: Ein Kompaktkurs Uber Die Anwendung Von Reduce ebook
- Algorithmic Algebra and Number Theory: Selected Papers From a Conference Held at the University of Heidelberg in October 1997 ebook
- Computer Algebra: EUROCAL’83, European Computer Algebra Conference London, England, March 28–30, 1983 Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) ebook
- Computer Simulation and Computer Algebra: Lectures for Beginners ebook
- Computation, Physics and Beyond (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) ebook