ePub Understanding Data Communications download
by Gilbert. Held
Covering a vast range of topics from networking to security, this book focuses on the present and future of data communications. You'll learn about the numerous technologies that provide individuals, corporations, government agencies, and countries the ability to work smarter and learn faster. This book provides the detailed information necessary to understand how different communications technologies (from wired to wireless LANs to satellite systems) operate and how they can be used.
This book was very understandable. Gilbert Held presents his information very well. I did find several typos, but that's a minor quibble.
Assuming no prior knowledge of the field. This book was very understandable.
Who This Book Is For. This Book's Approach to Data Communications. Gilbert Held is an internationally recognized author and lecturer who specializes in the applications of computer and communications technology. 1. An Overview of Data Communications. The Importance of Data Communications. He is a frequent lecturer and conducts seminars on topics such as LAN/WAN internetworking, data compression, and PC hardware and software. Held is the author of more than 40 books on computers and communications technology and has won several awards for his technical excellence in writing.
Understanding Data Communications book. Details (if other): Cancel.
Understanding data communications: from fundamentals to networking, Gilbert Held. p. cm. ISBN 0-471-62745-3 (alk. paper). Typeset in 912/1112pt Bookman by Aarontype Ltd, Easton, Bristol Printed and bound in Great Britain by Antony Rowe Ltd, Chippenham, Wiltshire. This book is printed on acid-free paper responsibly manufactured from sustainable forestry, in which at least two trees are planted for each one used for paper production. Understanding Data Communications: From Fundamentals to Networking.
New coverage includes discussions of ATM and Frame Relay, Ethernet and Token-Ring Networks, and expanded treatment of satellite communications. There is also new material on the ATM LAN versus WAN evolution as well as new sections on LAN networking and Internetworking. Emphasis is given throughout to reflect the emergence of the Internet with timely information on TCP/IP, NetWare, and LAN applications.
Похожие книги: Understanding Data Communications. Understanding Data Communications. Understanding Data Communications от 4653. Understanding Data Communications от 2816.
- Handbook of Data Communications and Networks (Telecommunications Technology Applications) ebook
- Data Communications for Engineers (Macmillan New Electronics Series) ebook
- Network Security: Data and Voice Communications (McGraw-Hill Series on Computer Communications) ebook
- Multi-Vendor Data Communications Networks ebook
- Digital and Data Communications ebook
- Lab Manual for Business Data Communications ebook
- Business Data Communications ebook
- Data Communications, Networks and Distributed Processing ebook
- Cellular Communications for Data Transmission ebook
- Essential Guide to the Library IBM PC: Data Communications : Going Online ebook