ePub Programming Languages for Parallel Processing download
by David B. Skillicorn,Domenico Talia
Skillicorn, David B; Talia, Domenico.
Skillicorn, David B; Talia, Domenico. Books for People with Print Disabilities. Internet Archive Books.
by David B. Skillicorn.
Example parallel programming models.
Game Programming Paperback Computer & IT Books. Politics & Society Hardback Signed Books. Additional site navigation.
David B. Skillicorn, Domenico Talia. We argue that an ideal model should by easy to program, should have a software development methodology, should be dent, should be easy to understand, should guarantee performance, and should provide accurate information about the cost of programs. Proceedings Second International Workshop on High-Level Parallel Programming Models and Supportive Environments.
Parallel Processing Parallel Programming Message Passing Interface Tuple Space Global Pointer. These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves. CrossRefGoogle Scholar.
DB Skillicorn, D Talia. Grid programming models: Current tools, issues and directions. Grid Computing: Making the Global Infrastructure a Reality 21, 555-578, 2003. Acm Computing Surveys (Csur) 30 (2), 123-169, 1998. M Cannataro, D Talia. Communications of the ACM 46 (1), 89-93, 2003. Toward a synergy between p2p and grids. IEEE Internet Computing 7 (4), 96-95, 2003. Peer-to-Peer resource discovery in Grids: Models and systems.
A Retargetable C Compiler: Design and Implementation by Christopher Fraser and David Hanson (Benjamin/Cummings). The Seasoned Schemer.
All content in this area was uploaded by David Skillicorn. Parallel programming is not easy if we have to control threads/processes ex- ecutions, synchronization, communication, etc. A Skeleton for Computing Arbitrary List Homomorphisms. Content uploaded by David Skillicorn.
A high-level cellular programming model for massively parallel processing.
hill, j. M. and mccoll, . A high-level cellular programming model for massively parallel processing. In Proceedings of the Second International Workshop on High-Level Programming Models and Supportive Environments, HIPS'97, IEEE Computer Society Press, Los Alamitos, CA, 55-63.
- Parle 89: Parallel Architectures and Languages Europe: Parallel Architectures, Eindhoven, the Netherlands, June 12-16, 1989 Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science 365) ebook
- Parle: Parallel Architectures and Languages Europe : Parallel Architectures Eindhoven, the Netherlands, June 15-19, 1987 Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) ebook
- Parallel Computing: Paradigms and Applications ebook
- Handbook on Parallel and Distributed Processing (International Handbooks on Information Systems) ebook
- Research Directions in High-Level Parallel Programming Languages: Mont Saint-Michel, France, June 17-19, 1991 Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) ebook
- Parallel Programming Using C++ (Scientific and Engineering Computation) ebook
- Advances in Languages and Compilers for Parallel Processing (Research Monographs in Parallel and Distributed Computing) ebook
- Numerical Algorithms for Modern Parallel Computer Architectures (The IMA Volumes in Mathematics and its Applications) ebook
- Parallel Processing for Computer Graphics (Research Monographs in Parallel and Distributed Computing) ebook
- Programming Models for Parallel Systems ebook