ePub Toward A Competitive Telecommunication Industry: Selected Papers From the 1994 Telecommunications Policy Research Conference (LEA Telecommunications Series) download
by Gerald W. Brock
Home Browse Books Book details, Toward a Competitive .
Home Browse Books Book details, Toward a Competitive Telecommunication Industry:. The plethora of important telecommunication policy initiatives in 1994 made the job of the organizing committee for TPRC easier in one sense and harder in another.
Toward a Competitive Telecommunication Industry book.
Sixteen papers, resulting from a conference held in October 1994, discuss the policy issues created by the transformation of telecommunication services around the world from a monopoly-oriented, structure into a more market-oriented on. -Journal o. . -Journal of Economic Literature.
Toward A Competitive Telecommunication Industry. The papers focus on the critical policy issues created by increasing competition in the industry.
The papers focus on the critical policy issues created by increasing competition in the industry. The book contains a careful analysis of local competition and interconnection, international competition, universal service issues, the Internet and emerging new methods of communication, and the first amendment problems created by changing telecommunication technology.
Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, In. oogle Scholar. Rivkin, S. (1995, October). Cite this chapter as: Mitchell . 1997) Technological Change and the Electric Power Industry: Insights from Telecommunications. In: Awerbuch . Preston A. (eds) The Virtual Utility. Topics in Regulatory Economics and Policy Series, vol 26. Springer, Boston, MA.
The papers focus on the critical policy issues created by increasing competition in the industry.
Select Format: Hardcover.
Forthcoming in Toward a Competitive Telecommunications. Industry: Selected Papers from the 1994 Telecommunications
Forthcoming in Toward a Competitive Telecommunications. Industry: Selected Papers from the 1994 Telecommunications. Critical Mass and Network Evolution in Telecommunications. The long-awaited transition to a competitive local telecommunications market is mired in regulatory and court proceedings spawned by the implementation of the Telecommunications Act of 1996 and proposed mergers among major players in the industry.
Toward A Competitive Telecommunication Industry Selected Papers From the 1994 Telecommunications . Publisher: Routledge.
Save up to 80% by choosing the eTextbook option for ISBN: 9781136687266, 1136687262. The print version of this textbook is ISBN: 9780805820317, 0805820310. Print ISBN: 9780805820317, 0805820310.
- Telecommunication Economics and International Regulatory Policy: An Annotated Bibliography (Bibliographies and Indexes in Economics and Economic History) ebook
- International Economic Policy Coordination ebook
- Electronic Highways: An Introduction to Telecommunication in the 1990s ebook
- E-Business and Telecommunication Networks: Third International Conference, ICETE 2006, Setúbal, Portugal, August 7-10, 2006, Selected Papers (Communications in Computer and Information Science) ebook
- Current Issues in Commercial Policy and Diplomacy: Papers of the Third Annual Conference of the International Economic Study Group ebook
- Telecommunication Network Intelligence (International Federation For Information Processing Volume 178) ebook
- Innovation and Competition Policy ebook
- Trade and Competition Policies: Comparing Objectives and Methods (Trade Policy Issues) (No 4) ebook
- Deregulating Telecommunications ebook
- Telecommunications Policy and Management ebook