ePub Parallel Programming Using C++ (Scientific and Engineering Computation) download
by Gregory V. Wilson,Paul Lu,William Gropp,Ewing Lusk
For the parallel programming community, a common parallel application is discussed in each chapter, as part of the description of the system itself
Parallel Programming Using C++ (Scientific and Engineering Computation). Gregory V. Wilson is a member of the technical staff at Visible Decisions, Inc. in Toronto.
Parallel Programming Using C++ (Scientific and Engineering Computation). Series: Scientific and Engineering Computation.
Series: Scientific and Engineering Computation. Hardcover: 576 pages.
Gregory V. Publisher: The MIT Press (November 21, 1995). ISBN-13: 978-0262231862. Product Dimensions: . x . x 9 inches.
Parallel Scientific Computation: A Structured Approach using BSP and MPI.
Using PLAPACK: Parallel Linear Algebra Package, Robert A. van de Geijn, 1997. Page ii. Fortran 95 Handbook, Jeanne C. Adams, Walter S. Brainerd, Jeanne T. Martin, Brian T. Smith, Jerrold L. Wagener, 1997. Using MPI-2: Advanced Features of the Message-Passing Interface, William Gropp, Ewing Lusk, and Rajeev Thakur, 1999.
Items related to Parallel Programming Using C++ (Scientific and Engineering. Published by The MIT Press (1996). Parallel Programming Using C++ (Scientific and Engineering Computation). ISBN 13: 9780262731188. William Gropp is Director of the Parallel Computing Institute and Thomas M. Siebel Chair in Computer Science at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign. Ewing Lusk is Argonne Distinguished Fellow Emeritus at Argonne National Laboratory. ISBN 10: 0262731185 ISBN 13: 9780262731188.
William Gropp, Ewing Lusk, Anthony Skjellum. The Message Passing Interface (MPI) specification is widely used for solving significant scientific and engineering problems on parallel computers. ISBN: 0262571323; Издательство: The MIT Press. There exist more than a dozen implementations on computer platforms ranging from IBM SP-2 supercomputers to clusters of PCs running Windows NT or Linux ("Beowulf" machines). The initial MPI Standard document, MPI-1, was recently updated by the MPI Forum
Using MPI: portable parallel programming with the message-passing. MPI The Complete Reference: Volume 1, The MPI Core, Marc Snir, Steve Otto, Steven Huss-Lederman, David Walker, and Jack Dongarra, 1998. Using MPI: portable parallel programming with the message-passing. interface/William Gropp, Ewing Lusk, Anthony Skjellum. This book offers a thoroughly updated guide to the MPI (Message-Passing Interface) standard library for writing programs for parallel computers.
- Parallel Computing: Methods, Algorithms and Applications ebook
- Parle 89: Parallel Architectures and Languages Europe: Parallel Architectures, Eindhoven, the Netherlands, June 12-16, 1989 Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science 365) ebook
- Handbook on Parallel and Distributed Processing (International Handbooks on Information Systems) ebook
- Programming Languages for Parallel Processing ebook
- Parallel Programming with Microsoft® .NET: Design Patterns for Decomposition and Coordination on Multicore Architectures (Patterns Practices) ebook
- The Logical Design of Parallel Operating Systems (Prentice Hall Series in Innovative Technology) ebook
- Advances in Languages and Compilers for Parallel Processing (Research Monographs in Parallel and Distributed Computing) ebook
- Numerical Algorithms for Modern Parallel Computer Architectures (The IMA Volumes in Mathematics and its Applications) ebook
- Massively Parallel Computing with the DAP (Research Monographs in Parallel and Distributed Computing) ebook
- Programming Models for Parallel Systems ebook