ePub ASP.NET Website Programming: Problem - Design - Solution VB.NET Edition download
by Demian Martinez,Marco Bellinaso
Now, due to demand from readers, a Visual Basic
Now, due to demand from readers, a Visual Basic.
The blend of theory and practice. Now, due to demand from readers, a Visual Basic. What does this book cover? In this book, you will learn how to.
However, if you have some experience with AS. ET and C and would like to learn more about an N-Tier . ET and C and would like to learn more about an N-Tier approach (essentially programming i. ET the RIGHT way) then this book is a MUST. If you build web sites with AS. ET as a novice or hobbyist and want to get to the next level, this book is for you! I own both the V. ET and C versions and I highly recommend either one. Скачать (pdf, . 8 Mb) Читать. Epub FB2 mobi txt RTF.
by. Marco Belinaso, Kevin Hoffman (Goodreads Author). The blend of theory and practice. PNow, due to demand from readers, a Visual Basic
What you need to know
Programmer to Programmer. What you need to know. This book is for developers who: Use AS. ET and Visual Basic. Use Visual Studio(r). NET Professional or above, or Visual Basic(r). What you will learn from this book.
Marco Bellinaso lives in a small town close to Venice, Italy
Marco Bellinaso lives in a small town close to Venice, Italy. He works as a software developer and trainer for Code Architects Srl (ww. odearchitects. com), an Italian company that specializes i. ET. NET Framework, using C and V.
Now, due to demand from readers, a Visual Basic .NET edition of the book has been produced. This edition will offer the same blend of theory and practice that won so many fans for the C# edition. The book has been completely re-edited to ensure that it address the needs of ASP.NET developers who use VB.NET.
ASP.NET Website Programming shows you how to build an interactive website from design to deployment.
Packed with solutions to website programming problems, this book will have you building well-engineered, extendable ASP.NET websites quickly and easily.
With ASP.NET Website Programming you will learn to:
* Establish a solid, scalable website foundation * Provide flexible user accounts integrating with ASP.NET's built-in security * Create message forums that enable formatted messages but defend against cross-site scripting * Generate revenue from advertising * Build a web interface for uploading, downloading, editing, and managing the files on your site * Add opinion polls, email newsletters, and news management * Deploy the finished site on a live server * Build websites using good, n-tier coding techniques
The site we build is modular. You can slot the modules into your own website, modify them, or use them as examples of particular ASP.NET techniques.
The book's P2P forum is a platform for exchanging code and ideas, helping to extend the website with new modules and modifications.
- Evaluating Website content (Fastback) ebook
- Website-Gestaltung ebook
- Extended Prelude to Programming (3rd Edition) ebook
- PHP MySQL Website Programming: Problem - Design - Solution ebook
- Build Your First Website In Simple Steps ebook
- Building Websites with VB.NET and DotNetNuke 3.0 ebook
- Joomla! 1.5: A User's Guide: Building a Successful Joomla! Powered Website (2nd Edition) ebook
- Companion Website ebook
- An Object-Oriented Approach to Programming Logic and Design ebook