ePub Programming Language Theory and Its Implementation (PHI Series in Computer Science) download
by Michael J. C. Gordon
It falls within the discipline of computer science, both depending on and affecting mathematics, software engineering, linguistics and even cognitive science.
Series: Prentice Hall International Series in Computing Science.
Provides an elementary introduction to Floyd-Hoare logic and Calculus, Combinators and Functional Programming. Categories: Computers\Programming. Series: Prentice Hall International Series in Computing Science.
Results from Google Books
Results from Google Books.
ISBN 13: 9780137304172. Provides an elementary introduction to Floyd-Hoare logic and Calculus, Combinators and Functional Programming. View PDF. Save to Library.
2 An expression fP g C fQg is called a partial correctness specication P is called its precondition and Q its postcondition
2 An expression fP g C fQg is called a partial correctness specication P is called its precondition and Q its postcondition. These specications are & because for fP g C fQg to be true it is not necessary for the execution of C to terminate when started in a state satisfying P. It is only required that if the execution terminates, then Q holds.
Logic Programming has increasing significance in computer science beyond the current fashion for expert .
Logic Programming has increasing significance in computer science beyond the current fashion for expert systems. This book presents logic programming in the wider context of software engineering. Using theory as a foundation for practical programming, this book presents the theory of logic programming with clear proofs, extended examples, and implementation techniques. It covers logical theory, practical programming, and the structure of a simple Prolog implementation. For software engineers and programmers. Previously announced in 12/93 PTR Catalog.
49. Gurumurthy, . Kupferman, . Somenzi, . and Vardi, . On Complementing Nondeterministic B¨uchi Automata. Springer-Verlag, 2003. 50. Halmos, Paul R. Na¨ ıve Set Theory. 51. Har’El, Z. and Kurshan, . Software for Analysis of Coordination.
- Interactive Relational Database Design: A Logic Programming Implementation (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) ebook
- Categories and Computer Science (Cambridge Computer Science Texts) ebook
- Computer Systems Organization and Programming (The SRA computer science series) ebook
- Programming Computers for Business Applications ebook
- The JR Programming Language: Concurrent Programming in an Extended Java (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science) ebook
- Principles of Concurrent Programming (PHI Series in Computer Science) ebook
- Digital Computer Arithmetic: Design and Implementation (McGraw-Hill computer science series) ebook
- Investigations in Animal Physiology (Heinemann investigations in biology) ebook
- Systems, Software, and Quality Engineering: Applying Defect Behavior Theory to Programming (Vnr Computer Library) ebook
- QBasic Programming (The Peter Norton Programming Library) ebook