ePub Search Computing: Trends and Developments (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) download
by Stefano Ceri,Marco Brambilla
Trends and Developments. Alessandro Bozzon, Marco Brambilla, Stefano Ceri, and Piero Fraternali.
Trends and Developments.
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 6585).
Lecture Notes in Computer Science is a series of computer science books published by Springer Science+Business Media since 1973. The series contains proceedings, post-proceedings, and monographs. In addition, tutorials, state-of-the-art surveys, and "hot topics" are increasingly being included. Two sub-series are: Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence. Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics. Monographiae Biologicae, another monograph series published by Springer Science+Business Media.
Internet Web, and HCI). Stefano Ceri, Marco Brambilla. Скачать (pdf, . 3 Mb).
Subject Area and Category. Computer Science Computer Science (miscellaneous). Mathematics Theoretical Computer Science. Computer Science (miscellaneous). Q2.
Stefano Ceri, Marco Brambilla
Stefano Ceri, Marco Brambilla.
Series: Lecture Notes in Computer Science (Book 7538). Paperback: 255 pages.
Internet/Web, And Hci) as Want to Read: Want to Read saving.
Search computing, which has evolved from service computing, focuses on building the answers to complex search queries by interacting with a constellation of cooperating search services, using the ranking and joining of results as the dominant factors for service composition. The field is multi-disciplinary in nature and takes advantage of contributions from other research areas such as knowledge representation, human-computer interfaces, psychology, sociology, economics, and legal sciences. This book, the second in the Search Computing series, describes the evolution of theories, technologies, and methods related to search computing. The book has been divided into eight parts, reflecting the main research directions within the Search Computing project. The parts focus on: search as an information exploration task; interaction design issues when dealing with multi-domain ; modeling and semantic description of search services; the rank-join problem; query processing techniques and architectures; tools and mashups for application development; the application of search computing to bio-informatics; and the exploitation potentials of project results.
- In Search of Mockingbird [IN SEARCH OF MOCKINGBIRD] ebook
- CASCOM: Intelligent Service Coordination in the Semantic Web (Whitestein Series in Software Agent Technologies and Autonomic Computing) ebook
- Magic Search Words-Jobs: Strategies and Search Tactics to Discover the Best Information on the Internet (Magic Search Words) ebook
- Human-Computer Interaction. Novel Interaction Methods and Techniques: 13th International Conference, HCI International 2009, San Diego, CA, USA, July ... Part II (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) ebook
- Analyzing Evolutionary Algorithms: The Computer Science Perspective (Natural Computing Series) ebook
- PHP Web 2.0 Mashup Projects: Practical PHP Mashups with Google Maps, Flickr, Amazon, YouTube, MSN Search, Yahoo!: Create practical mashups in PHP ... MSN Search, Yahoo!, Last.fm, and 411Sync.com ebook
- Search Engines for the World Wide Web, Third Edition ebook
- Search Engine Visibility (2nd Edition) ebook
- In Search Of A Leader The Complete Search Committee Guidebook ebook
- Services Computing ebook