ePub Semantics and Logics of Computation (Publications of the Newton Institute) download
by Andrew M. Pitts,P. Dybjer
This book has been cited by the following publications. This list is generated based on data provided by CrossRef.
This book has been cited by the following publications. Reasoning about local variables with operationally-based logical relations.
Start by marking Semantics and Logics of Computation as Want to. .Semantics and Logics of Computation (Publications of the Newton Institute).
Start by marking Semantics and Logics of Computation as Want to Read: Want to Read savin. ant to Read. 0521118468 (ISBN13: 9780521118460).
Semantics and Logics of Computation 14, 241, 1997. The Journal of Symbolic Logic 57 (1), 33-52, 1992.
Author: Andrew M. Pitts P. Dybjer
Author: Andrew M. Dybjer. Ecology of Infectious Diseases in Natural Populations (Publications of the Newton Institute).
Andrew D. Gordon, A. M. Pitts & Isaac Newton Institute for Mathematical Sciences - 1998. Jonathan Ginzburg - 1998. Logic Programming a Classified Bibliography. Veronica Dahl & Patrick Saint-Dizier - 1985. Proceedings Fourth Annual Symposium on Logic in Computer Science. Ieee Computer Society - 1989.
Semantics and logics of computation. Cwfs were introduced by Dybjer to be an appropriate categorical notion of model for type-dependency. Summer school at the Isaac Newton Institute for Mathematical Sciences, Cambridge, GB, September 1995. Similar notions have also been considered: Cartmell's contextual categories, Seely's locally Cartesian closed categories, and Pitts' categories with fibration. Cwfs are closer to the traditional syntax of dependent types, and at the same time they are completely algebraic and have a nice categorical description. Reference: Formalising -Objects.
Information and Computation, 115:38–94, 1994.
Cambridge University Press, 1997. Information and Computation, 115:38–94, 1994. Authors and Affiliations. 1. ambridge University Computer K.
Stories of the Afterlife A Quarterly Publication from The Newton Institute. Stories of the Afterlife Subscription
Stories of the Afterlife A Quarterly Publication from The Newton Institute. Stories of the Afterlife Subscription. Life Between Lives Hypnotherapy. Memories of the Afterlife.
- Semantics (Palgrave Modern Linguistics) ebook
- Semantics of concurrent computation: Proceedings of the international symposium, Évian, France, July 2-4, 1979 (Lecture notes in computer science) ebook
- What Is a Logical System? (Studies in Logic and Computation) ebook
- The Lambda Calculus, Its Syntax and Semantics (Studies in Logic and the Foundations of Mathematics, Volume 103). Revised Edition ebook
- Programming Logics: An Introduction to Verification and Semantics ebook
- Logic, Language and Computation: Volume 2 ebook
- Semantic Techniques in Quantum Computation ebook
- Philosophy of Logic (Handbook of the Philosophy of Science) ebook
- Logic, Language and Computation (Lecture Notes) ebook
- Computation, logic, philosophy: A collection of essays (Mathematics and its application[s]. China series) ebook