ePub TEACHING MATTERS: Motivating and Inspiring Yourself download
by Beth Whitaker,Todd Whitaker
Teaching Matters book. Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. Start by marking Teaching Matters: Motivating and Inspiring Yourself as Want to Read: Want to Read savin. ant to Read.
Teaching Matters book. First published in 2002.
Todd Whitaker is an American educator, writer, motivational speaker, educational consultant, and professor
Todd Whitaker is an American educator, writer, motivational speaker, educational consultant, and professor. A leading presenter in the field of education, Dr. Whitaker has published over 30 books on staff motivation, teacher leadership, technology, middle level practices, instructional improvement, and principal effectiveness, including the national best-seller, What Great Teachers Do Differently. Before leaving in 2016, he was a professor of educational leadership at Indiana State University.
TEACHING MATTERS: Motivating and Inspiring Yourself : Motivating and Inspiring Yourself. I am a real Todd Whitaker fan. Like his other books, this one offers common sense advice to help me do my job better
TEACHING MATTERS: Motivating and Inspiring Yourself : Motivating and Inspiring Yourself. Like his other books, this one offers common sense advice to help me do my job better. Reading the story about Bob the basketball player was itself worth the price of the book. Published by Thriftbooks. com User, 13 years ago. I picked up this book for a summer read looking for a little inspiration as I readied myself for the school year ahead.
The practical ideas and inspirational examples in this book will help you keep your passion for education alive and thriving in your classroom.
This book will help you: -Motivate your faculty with the Friday Focus-a staff memo that works! .
This book will help you: -Motivate your faculty with the Friday Focus-a staff memo that works! -Understand the power of praise and how to best utilize it every day -Make sure staff meetings, teacher evaluation, and daily activities raise the energy level in your school -Maximize the holidays, open house nights, and other special events the make your staff feel special. This guide will help all educators approach work every day in an enthusiastic, focused, and positive state of mind.
Todd Whitaker (Author), Beth Whitaker (Author), Dale Lumpa (Author) & 0. .
Todd Whitaker (Author), Beth Whitaker (Author), Dale Lumpa (Author) & 0 more. ISBN-13: 978-1596671034. Book Condition: This book has very little wear, the cover is clean and the pages are nice and crisp. Condition: Used: Very Good.
Let Teaching Matters help you bring back the excitement that made you an educator. Feel the pride you deserve in being in the most important profession that there is. This book is a way to thank yourself for being special. You deserve it! -from the Introduction. Includes bibliographical references (pages 127-128). PART I: Why you're worth it - 1. The value of teaching - 2. Ten days out of ten - 3. We are all teachers - 4. It's not time - it's energy - PART II: Taking care of yourself - 5. Viewing the cup - 6. Atta boy/Atta girl -. - 7. Could I have a refill please?
Todd Whitaker, Beth Whitaker, Dale Lumpa Teaching Matters: Motivating and Inspiring Yourself Todd Whitaker .
Todd Whitaker, Beth Whitaker, Dale Lumpa Teaching Matters: Motivating and Inspiring Yourself Todd Whitaker and Beth Whitaker. PDF Page: txt 564122. School district directors, in a noble attempt to inspire change, will traditionally schedule mandatory convocations at which learned professionals recant the latest educational theories or best practices of school change and reform. Some might even establish a timetable or parameters around which a change must occur.
Discover Book Depository's huge selection of Beth Whitaker books online. Free delivery worldwide on over 20 million titles. Showing 1 to 21 of 21 results. Most popular Price, low to high Price, high to low Publication date, old to new Publication date, new to old. Motivating & Inspiring Teachers.
- How People Learn: Brain, Mind, Experience, and School: Expanded Edition ebook
- Teaching Language and Content to Linguistically and Culturally Diverse Students: Principals, Ideas, and Materials (Hc) (Language Studies in Education) ebook
- The New Teacher's Complete Sourcebook: Middle School: A Success Guide That Takes You Through Your First Year in the Classroom and Helps You Build the ... for GreatAnd JoyfulTeaching Every Year! ebook
- Educating the Inquiring Mind: Challenge for School Science ebook
- Teaching as Story Telling: An Alternative Approach to Teaching and Curriculum in the Elementary School ebook
- Writing to Teach; Writing to Learn in Higher Education ebook
- Turning Professors Into Teachers: A New Approach to Faculty Development and Student Learning (American Council on Education/Oryx Press Series on Higher Education) ebook
- The Elements of Teaching ebook
- The Absolute Minimum Any Educator Should Know Teach Students About The Sentence: A Guide For Getting Students, Teachers, Principals Others on the Same Page ebook
- Teaching Shakespeare: A Handbook for Teachers (Cambridge School Shakespeare) ebook