ePub DVD for De Jong/Kim Berg's Interviewing for Solutions, 4th download
by Peter De Jong,Insoo Kim Berg
DVD for De Jong/Kim Berg'. has been added to your Cart.
DVD for De Jong/Kim Berg'.
Berg was born and raised in Seoul, Korea. She was a pharmacy major at Ewha Womans University in Seoul. In 1957, she travelled to the United States to begin her studies at University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, earning undergraduate and graduate degrees in social work. She subsequently began her social work practice in Milwaukee.
Details (if other): Cancel. This book is not yet featured on Listopia.
Peter De Jong, Insoo Kim Berg. This instructional DVD with "Guided Exercises" invites the learner into recorded interviews through a set of pre-programmed stops and requests for their interviewing questions and responses. The book is completely cross-referenced to identify specific clips where given skills and types of solution-focused conversations may be found.
by Peter de Jong and Insoo Kim Berg.
Peter DeJong and Insoo Kim Berg's INTERVIEWING FOR SOLUTIONS features a proven .
Peter DeJong and Insoo Kim Berg's INTERVIEWING FOR SOLUTIONS features a proven, solutions-oriented approach to basic interviewing that views clients as competent, helps them to visualize the changes they want, and builds on what they are already doing that works.
Peter DeJong and Insoo Kim Berg's proven approach views clients as competent, helps them to. .Additional Product Features. Insoo Kim Berg, Peter De Jong. Country of Publication.
Peter DeJong and Insoo Kim Berg's proven approach views clients as competent, helps them to visualize the changes they want, and builds on what they are already doing that works. Place of Publication.
by De Jong, Peter (Author), Kim Berg, Insoo (Author).
Discover Book Depository's huge selection of Insoo Kim Berg books online. Free delivery worldwide on over 20 million titles. DVD for De Jong/Kim Berg's Interviewing for Solutions, 4th. Peter de Jong. 17% off. Building Solutions in Child Protective Services.
- Evaluating Interpersonal Skills in the Job Interview: A Guide for Human Resource Professionals (Art Association, 49) ebook
- Problems and Cases in Interviewing, Counseling, and Negotiation ebook
- Heard on the Street: Quantitative Questions from Wall Street Job Interviews ebook
- Interviewing for the Helping Professions: A Relational Approach ebook
- Manager's Tough Questions Answer Book: Word for Word Responses for the Most Difficult Questions Managers Face ebook
- Talk Stra, List Care: Art Interview ebook
- Interviewing and Diagnostic Exercises for Clinical and Counseling Skills Building ebook
- Interviewing skills for laboratory supervisors ebook
- Assessment and Interviewing (Applied Skills Training Ser. : Volume 4) ebook
- Legal Interviewing and Counseling: A Client-Centered Approach ebook