ePub Policy Research In Educational Settings (Doing Qualitative Research in Educational Settings) download
Childhood Education. Timely and up-to-date, this is a major new work in this area. Wonderfully written, solid scholarship.
I've seen a shift toward more quantitative studies over the last decade or so, which I believe is a good thing. My sense is that graduates schools of education are doing a better job of training students in statistics and quantitative methodologies.
By (author) Jenny Ozga.
Marshall, . & Rossman, G. B. (2010). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
Facts about Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness.
Methods and materials: A qualitative approach was utilised to collect data from mothers in their immediate postnatal period using recorded in-depth interviews. A total of thirty (30) mothers were interviewed from two general hospitals. Thematic content analysis was used to analyse the data. Findings: From the study, three main themes emerged; inadequate physical examination, information needs and professional support, and varied staff attitude. The findings of the study have highlighted the inadequacies that are still there regarding immediate postnatal care.
Several different kinds of educational case studies are identified, namely: theory-seeking, theory-testing, story-telling, picture-drawing, and evaluative case study and there are substantial examples of each of these. The book develops the author's recent advocacy of fuzzy generalization.
- Life History Research in Educational Settings: Learning from Lives (Doing Qualitative Research in Educational Settings) ebook
- What's Economics Worth?: Valuing Policy Research (International Food Policy Research Institute) ebook
- International Perspectives on Bilingual Education: Policy, Practice, and Controversy (Hc) ebook
- Control and knowledge: The mediation of power in institutional and educational settings (Education Research Unit occasional report series) ebook
- Handbook of Research in Education Finance and Policy ebook
- Educational Research, Policymaking and Practice ebook
- Feminisms and Educational Research (Philosophy, Theory, and Educational Research Series) ebook
- Informed Dialogue: Using Research to Shape Education Policy Around the World ebook
- Understanding research for social policy and practice: Themes, methods and approaches (Understanding Welfare: Social Issues, Policy and Practice Series) ebook
- Aboriginal Conditions: Research as a Foundation for Public Policy ebook